It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles + Disks ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A few years ago I was watching a special on crop circles, and one case in particular sparked my intrest. I can't remember the location of the incident, but there was a crop circle created, and at the center of three of the circles was a single metalic disk. One disk was made of gold, one of silver, and the other of either bronze or platinum. The funny thing about the disks is that they were buried under the crop and were found by metal detectors, and after being analyzed were found to be absolutely pure elements. I remember watching it, but I can't seem to find anything else about it. Has anyone else heard of this incident, and if so were there any follow-up conclusions?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
An old ally of mine's laboured under the belief that Crop Circles could get made by Novel Microwave Technologies as admininistered by Black Unmarked Helicoptors, possibly by MASERs. She attempted to explain this by explaining the cooking of hard boiled eggs within a microwaved field of radiation, quite far fetched but maybe a possibility.

I think she wanted to reiterate the belief that they acted as magickal symbols to affect our group minds, that somehow on one hand they attempted to reify some cosmic agenda as played out by an invisible hand.

She also went on about the old ley lines which we now know are proper lines of electromagnetc force that the world is encased in crust and earth and minerals but the core acts as the centre of a powerfull magnet. Parapsychological geography anyone.

But there have been cases of folk visually witnessing orbs of light which we could call orgone enrgy orbs within a post Reichian paradigm. Now the Disc is perhaps a symbol of the circle as in Ourobos the Dragon that eats itself, a nice little metaphor for the abstraction of our time theories. Especially since Ley Lines were the lines that the Dragons flew in some sort of choroegraphed flight. Didn't Jung expain Flying Saucers as a new Primal Screamed Rebirth acting as a Space Age Womb?

join