It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Not Just The United States..........

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by stumason
The only things Scottish now how to Plunder and Pillage is the Glenmorangie Distillery.....

Is that a bad thing?

Probably not....If I was Scottish i would want to drink myself into a stupor too

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
link

The above is an excellent thread. Its states a lot of what i have tried to mention in my posts and threads etc.

But even here, there are people quoting "we" as just the USA.
Maybe the thing here is that the because the US have the largest amount of troops, they feel its just them doing the job at hand. Only one person has actually mentioned the "coalition" in the above thread.

I started this thread with the intentions of maybe enlightening some people that its not just the US. Most people who have answered this thread have understood that point i tried to make. Maybe more people should have read it to make them aware of how they use their terminology? I dunno, but it is a point that i will argue with.

I will not argue in the nasty sense of the word, i just want more people who use ATS to be aware that the US is not the be all and end all in the Gulf.

Im gunna leave this thread now. I have made my point, and feel that there is no further reason to discuss it any more.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
merica is the pimp and the other countries(pro USA) are his bitches, dont know exactly what you are trying to accomplish with this thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight
merica is the pimp and the other countries(pro USA) are his bitches, dont know exactly what you are trying to accomplish with this thread.

I've posted this quote couple of moths ago but I feel the need to post it again.

The great nations have always acted like gangsters, and the small nations like prostitutes.
Stanley Kubrick

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Ignorance is blisss huh..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join