It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO reporting should increase...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The new breed of UAV's will be more maneuverable than any craft ever designed. These designs will have shape shifting control surfaces that will allow the craft to pull much higher controled G's than conventional pilot based aircraft.

“If you fly in the urban canyon, through alleys, around parking garages and between buildings, you need to do sharp turns, spins and dives,” said Rick Lind, a UF assistant professor of mechanical and aerospace engineering who heads the project. “That means you need to change the shape of the aircraft during flight.”

oemagazine.com...

www.newscientist.com...

www.afrlhorizons.com...

So get your video cameras ready. The skys above us are going to be putting on some real nice shows.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Not on American $$$network$$$ news or $$$network$$$ big $$$ owned and operated TV.

In other news expect higher gas prices, a higher electric bill, the war in Iraq failing, and low approval ratings for congress and that there of a president
and televison network TV ratings because they just repeated the same AP/ news wire propaganda.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It would be very interesting to see if you're correct. I wouldn't be surprised, plenty of terrestrial craft get misidentified and probably account for a large majority of all sightings.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
War is Guhoood.
It feeds muh Dogs when I make dem missles at tha factory in Texas.
It beats diggin' ditches, gotta debunk dose UFO's cuz GAS drive's the economy like NASCAR.
Gotta wtach out for dem EVIL terrorist, and dem dehre Muslims.
It says so in tha BIBLE.

Der,,,, why aint dem UFO's on FOX NEWS if they true.... or land on the white house lawn

I voted Confedearte States Of America Republican, caint let the liberal news wire, AP story media defeate us that will be taken up when the rapture comes. Look at Mhe I'ma deBUNKER

NUKE BUNKER BUSTER, we make dem in the Texas factory

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretresearch
War is Guhoood.
It beats diggin' ditches, gotta debunk dose UFO's cuz GAS drive's the economy like NASCAR.
It says so in tha BIBLE.

Der,,,, why aint dem UFO's on FOX NEWS if they true.... or land on the white house lawn

I voted Confedearte States Of America Republican, caint let the liberal news wire, AP story media defeate us that will be taken up when the rapture comes. Look at Mhe I'ma deBUNKER

And what has this post to do with the topic?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
topsecretresearch - Do you mean to say

The feable man (nullster) ought not bring out diversionary or devisive reading text before the faithful. There is a countdown yay believers, and read not such postings as they are deemed unholy sacrilege. There is but only blind faith in unearthly discus for which there is no question and deliverence. Perpetuate thine faith at all costs. Never question it and rise against reproach for thine communities in hoax or inaction. Rebuke all those who would not adhere unto the oofo gospel sacred.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretresearch
War is Guhoood.
It says so in tha BIBLE.

Topsecretsearch...I would have to say that was a great slap in British form...i understand where ya coming from...touche

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here

Is a printout on how that type of craft works. It cancels out the g - force inside it with the same mechanism that allows for faster than light travel. so they can turn and basicly warp around at any speed without slamming into the roof.

new topics

top topics

join