It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix Lights... And the box found on April 15, 2000? Legit?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

yeah because a cable tv. station is really going to say different. fcc still has final say what gets aired. there is a dvd about the pheonom. that shows a complete differnt review of "flares". NOT flares i am prior military those are Not flares. the "god damn military base" you speak off had no records of manuvers, flights, flares, or any opps for that matter. don't belive all you see on tv. it is just tv.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I lived by South Mountain during the "lights over Phoenix" and have to tell you that, being a former Airman, these were not flares. I don't it was a military craft, unless of course they were working on a physically invisible aircraft by using holographic projections, lights, and mirrors to get this effect. If they were testing it's invisibility over widespread areas, planning on if for some reason the craft should become visible that they would send out a set of flares later on to explain it... well, it's possible. The holographic projections, lights and mirrors could explain why flash photography would not have worked. At any rate, just another Theory with no basis in fact.
RJ

<< 1  2   >>

join