It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muckross Monster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Is this a lake monster in Ireland? The link has sonar readings on the page.

�It was when we started to examine the recorded signals that we noticed something very unusual was going on in one transect logging. Instead of the normal small signals indicating individual fish which we always get during our surveys, we got something the size of a two story house in 20-25m of water along the south eastern portion of the lake.

Full Story: www.charr.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Very interesting. Why can't they get someone to put on a wet suit and go diving for monsters? I want to know what it really is!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Why can't they get someone to put on a wet suit and go diving for monsters? I want to know what it really is

because noone is crazy enough!!

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I could go if they payed me enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herblady
Very interesting. Why can't they get someone to put on a wet suit and go diving for monsters? I want to know what it really is!

Goregrinder has a good point, those waters are likely to be very dark. I think that short of draining the lake there is no sure way to find out though. I do find it interesting that many if not most of these so called lake monsters appear to be grouped within a certain range of latitude...

[Edited on 9-2-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I could go if they payed me enough.

My wages would have to fall somewhere in the 8 figure mark if i was going to dive down on a confirmed anomalous area. Could you imagine the utter horror that would wash over you if you came face to face with an ancient pleisiosaur or something of that caliber?

ID

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This gives even more evidence to my theory that the plesiosaur did not die out. It may be on the verge of extinction but there have been to many sightings to say it is gone for sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
With all the money that has been wasted that has turned up nothing it would have probably been cheaper to just drain sights of these monster sightings. It will never happen but o well.

top topics

join