It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many presidents have been of secret societys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I,
saw a book reveiw in the local paper over a year ago about past political leadears and US presidents who where part of secret societys while in college.

whilst im still in search of the name of the book does anyone think that the connections they have made within societys are still prevelant or speciaifcaly im also more curious as to the name of some of these past leaders.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The thing about sectret societies is that........ They are secret! no one but those how are in them know

there have been suppossed list of skull and bones members published which incleded numerous presidents

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
actually whats had me intrigued is that the book had some names from info which has been uncovered. ill keep searching for it. I wonder if the rights have been bought to the book as the righter had aluded to it in the interview

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Can't speak for all secret societies, but here's a list of presidents that were Masons:

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

I know JFK was a Knight of Columbus, and I believe we have had at least one or two presidents that were Knights of Malta, but I'm not sure about that, and I can provbide no names. Sorry.

HTH

P.S. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/26/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well, for starters All but two (2) Presidents were Freemasons, Bush Sr. Bush Jr., Kerry, (Which is Bush Jr's Cousin) , Bill Clinton are all Bonesmen, (Skull & Bones) at Yale Collage Campus. A Secret Society. Not to Mention the New Supreme Court Judge that Bush Nominated, he to is a Bonesmen. To view more on Kerry and Bush at Yale visit this Site www.thenewamerican.com...

Oh and Lets not Forget about Bohemian Grove. Oh Yeah Most all of our Presidents were and Those still Alive still are Members of Bohemian Grove.
Here look at this www.fair.org...
and I'll post a few more as well
www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Here is another before I Forget Look at this one

www.freepressinternational.com...

I Got Lots of info on Our Government within the United States and there Plans for The United States and Mankind itself. If YOu want MORE info on this Matter Contact me by Email @

[email protected]

Subject : Government Info Request

and I Will Send You Everything I Got. I Have Been investigating our Government and Washington DC For about 7 Years now and I've Got enough info to Bury Me. Anyhow check out those Web sites and Let me know if You want to know More. The Question you Should ask yourself is can you handle the TRUTH ? ?
P E A C E

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Most presidents have been related to the British Royal Family in some form or another. (Blood related)

[edit on 28-8-2005 by 7th_Chakra]

new topics

top topics

join