It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wonderful time to be a soldier', A soldiers tale on the War on Terror

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I know plenty of operators that just re-deployed, all experienced combat veterans. Forget the baby faced recruits. Offer an MSgt $14,000 to go back in a zone? LOL easy answer. I have no illusions like some of you, Iraq is already won.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In 2 - 3 years or so of being here, I have only ever witnessed a few people put other people on ignore. And all of them have been because of their political view and never because of attacks or insults.

This is a discussion forum, if you cannot accept other peoples views then you do not belong here. If you put somebody on ignore because you dont agree with them you are a childish imbecile.

Skippy, regardless of having souljah on your ignore list, you required deltaboy's response to his post to aid you. You thanked deltaboy for "setting straight" something for you because you are too ignorant and spiteful to deal with another ATS member yourself. Then proceeded to make this known to souljah disguised as communication with deltaboy. How old are you?

Without opposing views, what is this place? Nothing. Opposition drives debate. Your quest for a conservative ATS will never be realised. Ever. You should rethink your membership here, and consider why it is you really joined. Because by the looks of it, it was not to be a part of this community. There are plenty of other forums out there where more people would agree with everything you say, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It might be better if you considered relocating to such a forum if you cannot handle this one.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by cargo]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
In 2 - 3 years or so of being here, I have only ever witnessed a few people put other people on ignore. And all of them have been because of their political view and never because of attacks or insults.
This is a discussion forum, if you cannot accept other peoples views then you do not belong here. If you put somebody on ignore because you dont agree with them you are a childish imbecile.

Got to agree with your comment about putting people on ignore because of disagreements.
I have only used the ignore button once. That was for someone who wished my son dead because he served in Iraq.
I don't have time for idiotic responses like the ones i received from that person.

We all disagree at some point on here, thats what makes ATS the place it is, a discussion forum.
At the end of the day, we all have to agree to disagree,....... don't we?......

[edit on 8-9-2005 by Bikereddie]

<< 1  2   >>

join