It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astral Games!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ok as promised I'd like to kick off the astral games.

I would encourage anyone who can get out of their bodies to participate. I will place a random playing card at a yet to be disclosed location and at the start time you may begin.

Now there are no rules as I will decide on a place accessible only by me. I haven't made my final decision as to where yet but I should know by tomorrow.

If you would like to have information as to where you are going, send me a U2U and I will identify a landmark. It will not be accessible to anyone but myself. You can be sure of this.

I think I am getting closer to AP and I'm going to make another attempt in a moment.

Do not consider this a skeptics challenge. This is fun for believers.

I will need some feedback about the best dates for this to take place. When a date is announced a time and time zone will be included. U2U's will be sent at that start time and the window will likely be about 48 hours. But give me some feed back if we will need more time.

[edit on 26-8-2005 by imas]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I ask that when you identify the card you believe is there you send it to me in U2U. This will be important so others have the opportunity to do so during the allotted time. It won't be a race.

I will keep track of the number of correct answers and if you wish not to be identified you can trust I will not betray your confidence. If you would like to be identified I will include you in the report.

I will also keep track of incorrect answers but under NO circumstances will those who are incorrect be identified. As I understand this can happen to anyone on occasion.

One more thing, I would like to try this more than once. So maybe a second and third game will be from different locations.

fum

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
haha thats not fair why couldnt you do this next month awww man i dont wanna mess up my resting period booo you suck lol can i be a ref in the astral games?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
When are you ending your resting period? I would welcome some assistance.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If I ever actually make it to the point of astral projection, I'd be happy to participate. Maybe you should open it up to Remote Viewing as well. Take out two such phenomenon with one stone =).

It might be hard for people to project and see the object though, since to project to a certain place or person, you usually have to know the person/place fairly well and be able to visualize it, etc. Maybe you could post a picture of the room that the card will be placed in? Or GPS co-ordinates of your house or something like that. Otherwise it is like a scavanger hunt across the world "Ok I have placed a playing card in my house, now find my house, out of all the houses in the US!"
. I imagine it is quite possible, but I am just saying that I bet it would be a lot easier if it was a friend that lived nearby or something.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Remote viewing or whatever, all are welcome. I am thinking of more of a familiar site. Atleast it is visible around my area. There are websites with pictures of it and it does stand out. So it should not be too difficult to find.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
im going to try to project tonight, i dont know if ill succeed in one time, mayB i need a few try's to do it again, cause i havent done it for 3 months now, but you'll hear from me

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
8 of spades...oh wait did we start yet?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
8 of spades...oh wait did we start yet?

Not yet but when we do you should send your guess (or prediction
) in a U2U.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i don't even know in what area of this planet you live and i dont intend to search all over for 1 card

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Enyalius did you read the above posts? I will announce the location when the time comes.

I guess maybe since you are from the Netherlands my English is confusing you.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by imas]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
at times english is confusing

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sorry guys I don't think this is going to happen.

top topics

join