It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't the message of truth get to middle America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I know we all hear the stories about "Red States," (which represent our American voting majority) being blinded by our administration with christian manipulations. But I must admit that I was shocked to hear my 10 year old nephew (who was visiting me in LA from Texas) claim he was a fan of Goerge Bush, by his own admission. I asked him why he was such a fan. He answered that Goerge Bush will let them worship God, the rest of the presidents won't let us (verbatim).

I know this happens, and has always happened. But when you see it in its purest form, you ask the question, why do people that notice the smoke, let them get away with their antics? How can people allow them to use such cheap measures to maintain control and continue their interests. I know myself, it sort of makes me feel vialated in a sense. Why doesn't the media find a way to expose the bueacracy of their hypocracy? I know they are reguated by certain elusive types, but come on, how much longer can we continue to swallow their #???????????

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Im not quite sure what the point of this thread is.
Are you pointing out that kids are brainwashed by reglion into supporting Bush?
Or are you say that Bush is the only person who would let people worship "god"?

[edit on 26-8-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I must say your post is hard to follow. Too many 'they's and 'them's. It's hard to tell what you're asking.
But I think I understand.

And I personally think, with Bush's approval ratings continuing to dive, that people are actually becoming more aware of the truth; that we have been manipulated into supporting a leader and a war of deception.

How much longer will it continue? I don't know either. A major event (such as another 9/11 attack OR an exposé of Bush) could make things happen very fast, one way or another. But unfortunately, there are some very stubborn people on both sides of this issue and that could take a long time to work out.

I think an event is going to happen to sway the people one way or another. We may have some violent internal times ahead. Yes, similar to the 60s.
But the current tension can only hold for so long. Something's gotta give. It's just a matter of timing.

join