It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body of Adam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have heard of the national geograpic's expedition to the site of Noa's ark. And that they were seen bringing down a alabaster box, that supposedly contained the body of Adam. Can anyone conferm this? Or has anyone else heard anything about this?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why would Noah's Ark posses the body of Adam? It isn't logical, also I haven't heard that they have even found it let alone that they are on an expedtion on it. A link would do wonders

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Mind boggles.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One of the things that Noah is told to take with him on the ark is the body of Adam( so that it does not get distroyed). Adam was "burried in an alabaster coffin. This all comes from Jewish history. As i am not jewish i am unsure where this is written. The Ark has been found and photographed, as well as wood brought down. The Turkish locals take pilgrimages to it when the weather permits. Threir have been many people who have been there.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Gabriel brought Adam's body in a coffin to be placed in the ark; it served to separate the men from the women in the middle story of the ark; the beasts were placed in the lowest story and the birds in the top (Baidawi).

Noah's Companions in the Ark.

As for the existence and location of the ark, no one knows to this day.
There have been a number of expeditions to find it, none succeeding.
And if the locals know of the ark's location, they sure are not telling anyone.

seekerof

[edit on 27-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Their are supposid "guides" that will take people up to see it.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yeah, I have heard and read that.
Interesting though that no one that has been up with those alleged guides has reported nor discovered the ark, no?
Cause if they had, then the mystery of the ark and its location, etc. would not be the subject of current and recent past expeditions to find the ark...

seekerof

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Could it be one of thost things that the government is stymieing? Like the existance of e.t's?

top topics

join