It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivors Remember Masonic Abuse & Satanic Symbols Interwoven

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Some people have told me about person putting a sharp object on them to be a defensive measure, except it is adhered to the persons chest by stabbing a blade in it.

Well, then it should be quite easy to find ex-members with the wicked scars to prove this violent act. May i see some photographic examples?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
scooterstrats

soul II soul

is not Soul 2 Soul.

I have explained the connections I have seen.

I am waiting to repost it in a more appropriate area. You are still engaged in this thread.

Which facts have you presented, disprove an eye witness account?

If I am so off base why are you trying to discourage me from talking about my personal account of events?

I

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Soul 2 Soul is a Stevie Ray Vaughn album. Look it up. You have not explained anything. And offer no proof as to any claim and your nebulous statements, evasive responses, and flat refusals to answer direct questions seem to confirm most suspicions that you are either 14 years old or seriously in need of seeking psychiatric help. Eyewitness accounts? I have seen many Masonic local and Grand Lodge level activities. It gets no higher than that.So dont question what I've seen. Those are facts that you can confirm by looking at attendance rolls, which are public and accessible. Where is the record of you attending any Masonic function? If you have attended, I'd love to see the logs. So there are the public facts available to anyone. Please, investigate and prove me wrong. This will show that you are not only "off base", but also delusional.Your personal accounts may well be bizarre, but you need a lot more credibility to link such nonsense (fiction?) to a centuries old well respected fraternity.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I am not sure if you ARRRRRRR reading it correctly. II is not 2.

Which questions have I not answered?

I will not question what you have seen.

What is your purpose on this thread?

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I thought I had read all the fantastic "stories" that could be conjured up. I was wrong. The only thing that would have been more fantastic would be a UFO abduction at the beginning or the end, hell, why not both. I am just glad to see that Freemasonry was not a factor in this fantastic story. And since that seems to be the case, I can't help but wonder, why anything was even posted in this thread to begin with.

Don't lie to others.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Survivors Remember Masonic Abuse & Satanic Symbols Interwoven

is the name of the thread:

I cannot disprove your personal account of events, as you cannot disprove my personal account of events.

Are you on this thread remembering the abuse you experienced, in the past?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence of your abuse, or it being tied to Freemasonry?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by df1

ok, here is some proof

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by exjobie

I would love for you to explain this as proog of anything. Jobs Daughters uses Bible Scriptures. Yep. I'll agree with that. It was formed as a prelude to the Eastern Star. A Semi masonic order for women and men. Also based on women in the Bible. Oh, and that guy Jesus Christ has a bit of influence there.

Again, please explain what this is proof of.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by exjobie

That video showed no proof of Satanic ritual or abuse. Had you even watched the video or did you just see the title and post it?

Have you ever been to a Job's Daughter initiation?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If one is to take a breif look into this information they would easily find a trail of deception that leads straight into the bethel rooms. Job's daughters claims to base themselves off of the Book of Job in the Holy Bible. Here is a link comparing the Biblical Book of Job with the 5th century coptic text known as the Testament of Job. This portion of text deal with the inheritance of the daughters of Job.

www.annettereed.com...

In light of the information gathered, lets take a look at the grecian robes worn by the Masonic youth organization Job's Daughters International.

www.featureshoot.com...

Which one of these texts seem to be the inspiration for the garments worn in ritual by the young ladies of this "Biblicaly based" organization. It sure does not appear to take mention of these cords in the Biblical account. In my opinion as both someone who has researched this subject in great depth, and also a former member of this organization, I find it to be abusive to lead someone into a ritual while knowingly misleading them as to the foundational origins and doctorine of the ritual itself. As a Bible believing follower of Jesus Christ, I believe that this display of spiritual false advertising is what the Bible refers to as "taking the Lord's name in vain". Also here is another link that raises some interesting questions about the cords. read pages 196-198.

books.google.com... ubGjJ&sig=fS0QNsXE32ogt234XtqgPlOfNTE&hl=en&ei=hxP_S4ioOaHMNOehjDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=speculation%20ha s%20abounded%20for%20centuries%20as%20to%20the%20exact&f=false

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join