It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivors Remember Masonic Abuse & Satanic Symbols Interwoven

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Information on the Masons is at:
ritualabuse.us...

This article discusses various sources showing connections and allegations between the Masons and Masonic abuse.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by childabusereporter

I'll tell you what sport, I install cameras and networks for a living. You find me a masonic lodge of you choosing, and I will put cameras on it to view all incoming and outgoing visitors. Then we could all see when the children are brought in. I will do this at no cost to you, but if after 3 months there is no activity to suggest any masonic ritual abuse, you will be obligated to pay for my services. In other words, show me the money.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There is no such thing as "Masonic abuse". Such a concept would be abhorrent to us and go against every teaching and belief we have.

It's such a sad statement that the internet allows anyone with a grudge to post fraudulent, libelous and slanderous accusations at will without any responsibility for the truth.

It's even more tragic that the simple-minded folks read and believe everything on the Internet.

Promoting this kind of garbage is unethical. As a victim of childhood abuse myself I find it appalling that people would put up this kind of garbage instead of dealing with the actual sick and twisted causes of child abuse.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wasn't Aleister Crowley a high ranking freemason? He was a strict believer of Sex and magic. He was in contact with Horus while at the Giza pyramid, which told him to write the book of laws.

Don't defend every Masonic lodge because you do not know what goes on in every single one. Majority of masons are good hard working people, but every big apple basket will have a few rotten apples.

Since your an apple, you will try to defend your fellow apples.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Crowley was not a Freemason.

If you are going to make accusations at least get your facts straight.

Abuse of anyone would not be tolerated by Freemasons. It goes against everything we believe.

Crowley masonic lie

[edit on 12/7/09 by emsed1]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Please, it is typical for people to denounce someone who will eventually tarnish their name so I do not see why this differs.
Grand Lodge of BC

Towards the end of his life, Yarker was looking for someone to carry on the work of the A&P Rite in England, and decided on that person being Crowley. To this effect, he bestowed on Crowley, by post, the degrees of 33°, 90° and 95°; respectively, the Ancient and Accepted, Memphis and Mizraim. No evidence is available that the two ever met.
Grand Lodge

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

please try to research a bit on clandestine masonry. If you can show that Crowley belonged to a lodge chartered by the UGLE, then we will be able to have a discussion.

edit to add:

Since any regular mason can visit any regular lodge in any jurisdiction, it would be impossible to hide things from all of masonry. It's an open door policy within the fraternity. The DDGM from each district will visit each lodge to check up on them unannounced at various times. We have several safeguards put in place to keep things such as your fantasy scenario would suggest. Perhaps some bad apples, but nothing like you suggest.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by network dude]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Still more demonstration that you don't even have a basic understanding of the structure of Freemasonry.

Crowley did not belong to a Regular lodge of Freemasonry. He is therefore not accepted or recognized as a Freemason.

Did I mention that there is no such thing as "Masonic Abuse & Satanic Symbols Interwoven"?

Read line 2 of the source you quoted:

Although, unbeknown to him at the time of joining, all his affiliations were with unrecognized and irregular bodies

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Wasn't Aleister Crowley a high ranking freemason?

Crowley received the three degrees of Craft Masonry in an English-speaking Lodge in Paris in 1904. This Lodge was chartered by the Grand Loge de France, which is considered a clandestine, or illegitimate, organization by traditional Masonic organizations.

In Crowley's defense, he did not seem to be aware of this until he returned to England. There, he applied for the Royal Arch degree, and was denied.

John Yarker then proceeded to shower him with a large number of fake degrees, none of which were ever recognized by the UGLE or any US Grand Lodge or Supreme Council.

Eventually, Crowley gave up trying to become a Mason, and put his energies into spreading a different fraternal organization called the O.T.O.

He was a strict believer of Sex and magic.

What's wrong with sex? What's wrong with magic?

He was in contact with Horus while at the Giza pyramid, which told him to write the book of laws.

Or so he claimed. At least sort of. Crowley did not believe in the literal existence of Horus. It was an archetype.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
quotes from:
ritualabuse.us...

"Some believe Masonry has promoted Gnostic thinking. Albert Pike (33 degree Mason) ties the Masons to Jacques de Molay of the Knights Templar. Some believe the Masons may have helped create the Hell Fire Club (Black Masses) and the Illuminati. Some believe the KKK can be traced to a group made up of some Masons and derived rites and symbols from the Masons. “Many survivors of ritual abuse allege traumatic experiences associated with what they believe to be KKK activities, and many of these describe the KKK as a cult.” (Pg, 103, Noblitt and Perskin) Some people believe the following were Masons: Aleister Crowley (alleged ritual human sacrifice, O.T.O., Golden Dawn), Dr. W. W. Wescott (Golden Dawn), Karl Kellner and Theodore Reuss (O.T.O.), alleged MAFIA connection, Mazzini."

Ann-Marie Germain, 1993 thesis, discusses alleged Masonic Ritual Abuse. “Understanding Ritual Abuse” a study of 33 R.A.’s, (from R.A. Project, 431 Auburn Blvd #215, Sacr, Ca. 95841), survivors name two groups they believe perpetrators belonged to, Masons (27%), Knights of Columbus (9%), other groups mentioned were: Rosicrucians, Eastern Star, Shriners.

“Deviant Scripturalism and Ritual Satanic Abuse Part Two: Possible Masonic, Mormon, Magick and Pagan Influences” by Stephen Kent, (Pub. in Religion )

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Crowley and Freemasonry

www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

"In a masonic context, Crowley is perhaps best remembered as a literate early 20th century enthusiast of the esoteric school of Freemasonry."

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
If its bunk, why are you guys falling all over yourselves to debunk it? Seems to me you would be better served to blow it off.

Because if garbage like this is not debunked then the people making the silly claims think or shout - "You never debunked it"

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by childabusereporter
"Some believe Masonry has promoted Gnostic thinking. Albert Pike (33 degree Mason) ties the Masons to Jacques de Molay of the Knights Templar.
Correct on both counts. There's no proof that Gnostics, Pike, Jacques de Molay, nor the Knights Templar practiced ritual abuse.

Some believe the Masons may have helped create the Hell Fire Club (Black Masses) and the Illuminati.
Some people are also wrong in their beliefs. Even so, the Hellfire Club disbanded in 1766 and the Bavarian Illuminati disbanded in 1785. And there's no evidence that either practiced ritual abuse.

Some believe the KKK can be traced to a group made up of some Masons and derived rites and symbols from the Masons. “Many survivors of ritual abuse allege traumatic experiences associated with what they believe to be KKK activities, and many of these describe the KKK as a cult.” (Pg, 103, Noblitt and Perskin)

Some people believe that Albert Pike founded the KKK. He didn't, and there's no evidence that he was ever a member. The KKK may well be a cult, but that's not why they're deplorable. Have any of their members been charged with ritual abuse? Is ritual abuse part of the tenets of their organization? Or just something individual members do in their spare time for fun and/or profit?

Some people believe the following were Masons: Aleister Crowley (alleged ritual human sacrifice, O.T.O., Golden Dawn), Dr. W. W. Wescott (Golden Dawn), Karl Kellner and Theodore Reuss (O.T.O.), alleged MAFIA connection, Mazzini."
Whether or not any of those men were Masons is debatable. Even if they were, so what? Did the Golden Dawn practice ritual abuse? Does the Mafia?

Ann-Marie Germain, 1993 thesis, discusses alleged Masonic Ritual Abuse. “Understanding Ritual Abuse” a study of 33 R.A.’s, (from R.A. Project, 431 Auburn Blvd #215, Sacr, Ca. 95841), survivors name two groups they believe perpetrators belonged to, Masons (27%), Knights of Columbus (9%), other groups mentioned were: Rosicrucians, Eastern Star, Shriners.

“Deviant Scripturalism and Ritual Satanic Abuse Part Two: Possible Masonic, Mormon, Magick and Pagan Influences” by Stephen Kent, (Pub. in Religion )
You've got a lot of "some people believe" in all of that. No actual out-and-out accusations? No charges filed? No convictions? Seems like a bunch of hot air...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

so.....you aren't really interested in anything other than telling a few lies and scurrying off to the dark little place where you hide then. Right, well it was real nice to see you, and we hope to get together real soon. Please try to bring some new fundamentalist lies with the next time though. these have been told so many times that they have webs sites filled with facts to debunk all of them. But keep trying, if you tell it often enough, some bonehead might believe it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Not really. It is harder to find the perpetrator(s) of an SRA victim than a bank robber because SRA is done in secrecy.

Most crimes are done in secrecy. Not many murders happen on camera or at press conferences and yet they still need evidence for them too.

The bottom line is that in the entire history of the US, each and every reported case of SRA has completely fallen apart. There are no people in jail for it and no true victims identified. It has been reported many times but NEVER found to be true. I just have a hard time believing that it is reported in Australia all the time but only because it is really happening there, not like here where it is fantasy.

I think reading about how this would be so vastly different because bank robbers leave someone to look for pretty much sums up the level of this board.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Correct on both counts. There's no proof that Gnostics, Pike, Jacques de Molay, nor the Knights Templar practiced ritual abuse.

Exactly. And I've always considered the Gnostics to be the "true", original Christians.

Whether or not any of those men were Masons is debatable. Even if they were, so what? Did the Golden Dawn practice ritual abuse? Does the Mafia?

None of them were involved in any so-called "ritual abuse". Westcott was a regular Mason and UGLE officer. Kellner, Reuss, and Crowley had mostly irregular Masonic connections (and nobody with half a brain ever seriously believed Crowley practiced "ritual sacrifice").

Mazzini was not a Mason, nor did he have any connection to the mafia.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Well, do you blame people for bringing forth these arguments? Something shrouded in secrecy and from ancient times isn't going to always be perfect and dandy as you hope. Do you seriously think every freemason lodge practiced what they say is the face value?

What you are trying to defend is freemasons being perfect and only a networking group since the start. You should know by now how human work to push their own agendas and fatten their own pockets.

Are you seriously suggesting that every masonic lodge is perfect, and only social networking goes on behind closed doors when the leaders get together?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

while I am not Josh, I will tell you that every lodge in NC that I have been to has operated exactly the same as mine. And we are all free to visit any other lodge be it AF&AM of F&AM in the world at any time. (It's best if our secretary calls ahead so the lodge knows to expect visitors but not mandated) If that is the case, how would any lodge hide their nefarious deeds from regular dumb old masons who aren't aware of the hidden agenda such as myself? I mean, I pop in just before the goat is brought to the altar and then what?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

My point is, that us regular citizens won't know what goes on behind closed doors. The guys involved in rituals may leave the lodge and head to another place, you guys have lives out of freemasonry don't you?

The problem with secrecy is it leaves the guys out of the circle speculating. When you have people claiming their masons coming out and confessing to what happened, you will get people believing. There may be 98% of them who were never even associated with masons. It is not like everyone of those guys just woke up and decided to write a book about the rituals that goes on in some lodges.

Obviously there had to be a trigger event that led that person to believe what he believes. People thought guys who seen UFO's were crazy, but you can't convince that person what he seen was wrong. It is fine if you think every single person speaking against freemasonry is delusional, remember tho, if you have 1000 basket of apples there has to be some rotten ones.
When you could only see the good ones you will believe they are all good.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

Well, do you blame people for bringing forth these arguments?

When the examples cited turn out to be so without merit, yes. Yes I do. People believing the worst about an individual or group because of some unfounded, preconceived notion is inexcusable in this day and age. But clearly, those with an axe to grind against Masonry aren't so concerned with holding the scales of justice with an equal poise.

Something shrouded in secrecy and from ancient times isn't going to always be perfect and dandy as you hope.

Generally true of any human endeavour and not restricted to Masonry. We aspire to better but sometimes the reach exceeds the grasp.

Do you seriously think every freemason lodge practiced what they say is the face value?

Lodge? Yes. Individual Freemason? Not necessarily. But again, to assume that any diverse group ranging under whatever banner is going to be absolutely to a man above reproach is to assume much about the human condition while being disingenuous about the overall reality of that condition.

What you are trying to defend is freemasons being perfect and only a networking group since the start.

No. anti-Masons are the ones who, for the sake of an argument, describe Freemasons in this kind of strawman fashion, seeing themselves as above reproach. Masons on this board are the ones that take issue with such a simplistic description.

And if you wanted to take over the world, a Masonic Lodge would be among the worst places to use as your jumping-off point.

You should know by now how human work to push their own agendas and fatten their own pockets.

In their more selfish examples, yes. There are just as many on that extreme as there are selfless individuals who look out for the best interests of others and society above all else. Each group is a minority of the human condition and the vast majority of us fall somewhere in the middle, usually aspiring more to the latter situation than the former.

Are you seriously suggesting that every masonic lodge is perfect, and only social networking goes on behind closed doors when the leaders get together?

Again, Lodge yes. Individual Mason, not necessarily. But I suspect I could parse this for you all day long and not get you to budge from your preformed opinion. This sort of closed-mindedness is unfortunate. Hopefully life will deliver an epiphany to you in some manner that knocks your black-and-white take on life into the differential shades of grey that the rest of the world acknowledges.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join