It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spynx's paw

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
[font=Courier New]
Yes, a chamber has been found under the left foot of the sphynx.
Sonar has been able to determine this to be true.

Btw, one of the threads refer to Edward Cacy, which is incorrect.
His name is Edgar Cayce.
There are many who disclaim Mr. Cacy's abilities, however, many of his predictions have already been validated. Many other predictions have not, yet, been proven true or false. Of course, if false, you might never really know.
All of this you can verify on your own. When verifying information, I would NOT rely heavily on the internet. It is not the great resource of "reliable" information that people make it out to be. I have found that quite the opposite is true.
Believe it or not, the public Library, in my opinion, continues the most efficient method of obtaining factual information. I like to get additional information from the internet after I have visited the local library.

After reading some of the replys to your post, I had to put my two cents in... Skepticism is one thing, but, to flat out lie and discredit the works of others motivated me to respond.

What an unfortuneate shame it is when people just casually lie, distort, and molest the good works of others!! Especially the works of those rare individuals who spent their life working to better the lives of others.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Last I heard, the chamber had been discovered and excavated, but the results of what they found have been classified. The guy who is mostly responsible for these kind of decisions is Zahi Akwass, the minister of antiquities in Egypt. He is famous for being very protective of Egyptian archaeology, since so much of the pyramids, etc. have been robbed of most of their extremely valuable antiquities, many of which hold answers to questions about early civilizations.

-Forestlady

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Last I heard, the chamber had been discovered and excavated, but the results of what they found have been classified. The guy who is mostly responsible for these kind of decisions is Zahi Akwass, the minister of antiquities in Egypt. He is famous for being very protective of Egyptian archaeology, since so much of the pyramids, etc. have been robbed of most of their extremely valuable antiquities, many of which hold answers to questions about early civilizations.

-Forestlady

This is really interesting, where did you hear about this. If thinks are going to be kept a secret from the rest of us, it will be for reasons of red tape! Maybe this Zahi guy doesn't want to rock the boat, maybe he doesn't want the history books re-written who knows. Maybe it will upset people with highly strung religious belife's causing blood shed and outrage! If what you say is true, then something important must have been found but why keep it quiet? That just makes me suspicious. Maybe Cayce and Casy are correct in their findings! That would send a chill down my spine!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

The Pyramids still fascinate us. We are still dumbfounded as to how the Egyptians cut the stones of these massive structures.

My best friend went to college in Albany New York in the 90s. One of his classes was Music Theory (though I can't understand why that would be required for a Computer Major), and he was assigned to do a research paper on the acoustic harp.

What is an acoustic harp you ask? It is a tool developed to cut stone.

Okay, okay. When I first heard this I shook my head. I couldn't wrap my mind around the concept. But here it is in a nutshell. All objects in the Universe have harmonic properties...stars, planets, rocks, trees, Muppets, etc.

Sythesizing a tool to shear through stone using sound wouldn't be difficult, but it would take either a heck of a lot of trial-and-error to figure out the frequency of sound required to cut through stone. The other possibility is that the Egyptians had some REALLY BIG MATH developed to make the process easier.

As for using the harmonic properties to levitate and move this big blocks? I haven't a clue.

Anyway, look forward to your thoughts on this fellow believers.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack of Scythes
Greetings Fellow Believers,

The Pyramids still fascinate us. We are still dumbfounded as to how the Egyptians cut the stones of these massive structures.

My best friend went to college in Albany New York in the 90s. One of his classes was Music Theory (though I can't understand why that would be required for a Computer Major), and he was assigned to do a research paper on the acoustic harp.

What is an acoustic harp you ask? It is a tool developed to cut stone.

Okay, okay. When I first heard this I shook my head. I couldn't wrap my mind around the concept. But here it is in a nutshell. All objects in the Universe have harmonic properties...stars, planets, rocks, trees, Muppets, etc.

Sythesizing a tool to shear through stone using sound wouldn't be difficult, but it would take either a heck of a lot of trial-and-error to figure out the frequency of sound required to cut through stone. The other possibility is that the Egyptians had some REALLY BIG MATH developed to make the process easier.

As for using the harmonic properties to levitate and move this big blocks? I haven't a clue.

Anyway, look forward to your thoughts on this fellow believers.

interesting, a bit out there, but interesting.

i doubt that sound can be used to precisely cut, though it could be used to smash rock.

levitation, now that's just a tad bit absurd.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
'i doubt that sound can be used to precisely cut, though it could be used to smash rock.
levitation, now that's just a tad bit absurd.' madnessinmysoul

I disagree, madness, and feel that the amplifying of resonant waves at the right frequency is one of the best theories on how the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber was hollowed out. The ability to split so many of those blocks so precisely, considering the plans called for each tier to be a different height, and each block a different width... is a challenging logistical achievement. Drop one block.... and that section would have to wait until a replacement block was cut and placed.

Here is an excerpt from another thread, by Violator:
'There is a speaker company that made a sonic-levitation device. It levitates a small ball of molten metal or glass using sound. Not sure what its usually used for, but its true sonic levitation.'
Here is the link to that thread. It makes the levitation theory feasible rather than absurd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is, imo, the most logical method, and is even backed up by ancient accounts such as the story of Merlin and the bluestones of Stonehenge, and the Staff of Ra. Remember the Tacoma Narrows Suspension Bridge?
Coral Castles is another possible place this was used.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Originally posted by forestlady
-Forestlady

This is really interesting, where did you hear about this. If thinks are going to be kept a secret from the rest of us, it will be for reasons of red tape! Maybe this Zahi guy doesn't want to rock the boat, maybe he doesn't want the history books re-written who knows. Maybe it will upset people with highly strung religious belife's causing blood shed and outrage! If what you say is true, then something important must have been found but why keep it quiet? That just makes me suspicious. Maybe Cayce and Casy are correct in their findings! That would send a chill down my spine!

Earthangel, I heard about it on TV, I think it was the History channel. I also heard it from my husband, who is a scientist and a very reliable source.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Frosty

Thank you for sharing this, if you get more info let us know
It makes me sick we are denied the truth
I bet it is to do with RELIGION and not wanting mass panic.

I have predicted that proof of intelligent design will come about this year! I wounder if some ANGEL will let secrets slip. One who belives ALL humans has the right to know the truth. NO MATTER WHAT THE COST!!

Be it cost of life or rewritting history books...who knows. Now my prediction is based on finding the HUMAN body, not monkey or Ape or any NEAREST ancestor/ I mean the oldest HOMO SAPIAN ever to be found dis-proving the Darwin theory completely. This leave (INTELLIGENT DESIGN)bE IT THE ADAM AND EVE CONNECTION Made by God, or created by ET's.

Could this have already happened then? Maybe why the SILENCE, imagine how it will go down when announced!! IF ANNOUNCED

Maybe your husband already's knows something about this, or maybe he could try and find out if it won't get him into trouble....then it's not worth the risk!

Maybe I am as mad as Egder C!! LOL But i am 99/% positive this is on the cards.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
whew..alright i think its time for a much needed UPDATE on this topic..

so the documents that most likey can prove the existence of Atlantis might be under the sphinx..the truth is we dont know, and havent known, because Egypt will not let any excavations take place, even though radar has detected another chamber with documents or boxes or whatever beneath the right paw of the Sphinx.

[First of all, Edgar Cayce was in fact known as a quite credible forseer and oviously had abilities to see past and future refrences. Although many of his predictions turned out to be false, many were of course true as well. He had insane abilities to give remedies and see x-rays of people while in a sleeping state, and administered antidotes and remedies to people whose doctors said had injuries that were "incurable", etc. So yes a lot of his forseeings did not happen, but that does not mean everything is not true. He at least had the capability of sovling medical issues and predicting things such as WWII, great depression, etc.]

ANYWAYS (sorry about the tangent)...about the Sphinx and about Atlantis. Cayce predicted atlantis would be discovered or found or whatever in 1968. People all over the place are saying nothing was found in 1968. BUT SOMETHING WAS FOUND. it wasnt ground-breaking, but for the most part it shows a sure sign of human intervention:

As far as the prediction that some of the Historical records of the World of Atlantis are Hidden beneath the Right Paw of the Sphinx (as edgar saw in a questoining), there has recently been evidence that there is in fact a rectagular chamber beaneath it, and that there ARE some type of documents/boxes/etc. within the chamber.

unfortunately, whatever is in there is not allowed to be seen due to the Egyptian Government:

"On the issue of the conduct expected of Egyptologists working in Egypt, Dr. Zahi Hawass said that all important discoveries must be submitted to the SCA first before being announced to the media. That was the mistake made by some who went public with their speculation before even informing the SCA."

..this shows how anal they are about other archeaologists digging and releasing what they find to the public...

here is a link to the article: www.touregypt.net...
He is Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities and Director of the Giza Pyramids Excavation

HELLO. USE YOUR MINDS. ive read bulletins on other websites and people are like "theres nothing under the sphinx...they said so" blah blah. uh well, no # ...of course the egyptians are not going to reveal if the Hall of Records was found- it would shame their entire religion and contradict many of their beliefs.

No one is allowed to excavate of even enter beneath the paws of the Sphinx- it is not allowed, and to this day know what knows what is beneath the right one.

Most likely, something has been extraordinary has been discovered beaneath the right paw of the sphinx, maybe one of the most important discoveries in the history of mankind, but we dont know and most likely wont know for a long time. If something was found, or the Egyptians are afraid to excavate- either way their discoveries would be concealed if it contracts their ancient and present beliefs- Dr. Zahi Hawass said in another article that he would not let anyone inspect the Sphinx and that the thought of Atlantis being real was proposterous and he would not support such....(along the lines..ill get the link later i can find it now...but just trust me on this please)

oviously something is there, something important that Egypt is bound to keep secret..

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rikimaru
your refering to the prophecy by edgar cayce about a chamber beneath the sphinx called 'the hall of records'. I have only heard one story about it that doesnt have roots in the esoteric and its a native legend about some room of ancient knowledge either beneath the sphinx or the pyramids.

The egyptian government does get 'snooty' because they dont want to think that the ancient egyptian civilization was influenced by another, as of yet unknown civilization, same with egyptologists.

I think its pretty obvious there is a link we are missing, think about it, pyramids on both sides of the atlantic(yes i know there are some in china too). The ones in the canary islands look oddly similiar to the ones in the yucatan.

Anyway, back to the hall of records, according to cayce, if you believe him and i dont, there are two other similiar chambers. one in the yucatan, now thought to be located in piedras negras, guetemala. and one submerged in the carribean.

now there has been sonar images of a region of the coast of cuba that has yielded what appears to be man made structures,specifically pyramids. They find the same things in the mediteranean.

I think its the remains of a civilization that history doesnt have any record of. Is it atlantis and its influences? i dont know. In baalbek, lebanon there are massive stone slabs in the ancient structures that, without the aid of modern machinery, i dont see how they were put there. We have these fantastic structures, but no evidence of machinery or any other sophisticated tools.

Wow.. spooky! I was reading about this, and I looked over to the television which was on the history channel, and they were talking about cacey and the sphinx in some show about predictions, etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
ohh yes i almost forgot...in 1968 the BIMINI ROAD was discovered in the area where Atlantis is believed to have been(predicted by Cayce that atlantis would be discovered in 1968)

ovbiously its man-made, and was constructed by nature-both parts of the "road" are too structured.

PICTURES OF THE BIMINI ROAD

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Alright, I'm recent to this whole above conspiracy theory thing. I actually only found this page because I was looking up information about the Sphinx and the Great Pyramids. I am having problems with a lot of these posts from many of you. For one, to mirror an earlier complaint, punctuation and spelling would be a plus in carrying across a convincing argument. But more importantly, there are many records aside from the erosion marks upon the Sphinx that indicate a far older age. The most relevant being the ancient Egyptians use and understanding of astrological signs and constellations. Every one of the Great Pyramids, along with the Sphinx, and even, yes...even the supposed "Hall of Records" has been found to ally perfectly with the stars of Orion and other major celestial markers. Other proven Egyptian burials and such around the plateau, such as the tombs of minor priest and even other Pharohs, have been found to be off by a small amount. It is minor to most, but the differences are dramatic when placed alongside the precision and accuracy of the key monuments on the sight. Maybe the technology just was not as advanced at that point, but if that were the case, then why would the cemetaries and etc, which came after the Pyramids and Sphinx, be inaccurately set against their intended solar point? It just does not follow. Pair that with the fact that no burial preparations or sarcophogi have been found in the Great Pyramid that supposedly belonged to a Pharoh of Egypt. That is just a bit odd. Now, for those of you that would make an argument of the Egyptian hieroglyphics found INSIDE the pyramids, the Egyptian government has even concluded that these markings and pictures were carved several thousand years after they believed the monuments to be built. Finally, as for the EDGAR CAYCE issue(to clarify the proper spelling) his predictions were vast and some very vague. There were more than fourteen thousand in all, many of which have been catalogued properly by number in his museum, and the public is welcome to read them at any time. My point is, though some of his predictions turned out to be false, he DID in fact point out that there was a chamber under the paw of the Sphinx that was yet to be discovered. That turned out to be true. In the early nineties, seismographic evidence concluded the realism of such a chamber and thus verified a prediction made decades before technology could prove it. I am not saying that the predictions he made were to be taken literally, only that they should all be given a second glance. Especially the one referring to the one hundred and eleven popes that would reign over the catholic faith before the world came to an end. He names them all by their coat of arms, all the way up to John Paul the Second and his "lily among lilies". Benedict is the 111th. True predictions or not, it's enough to make you think......Wow, that was a lot of typing. I think I'll stop for a bit.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrossCountryRunna
Egypt will not let any excavations take place, even though radar has detected another chamber with documents or boxes or whatever beneath the right paw of the Sphinx.

This is a long thread, and it has been shown that, yes, there were signals indicating a space underneath the Sphinx, yes, there was an excavation, and no, nothing, at all, was found.

uh well, no # ...of course the egyptians are not going to reveal if the Hall of Records was found

Considering that the people that had found the images for the underground 'chamber' were the ones involved in the excavation, it doesn't matter what the egyptian government wanted to do.

and to this day know what knows what is beneath the right one.

Everyone knows what is beneath it, sand and soil. They dug underneath it, there was nothing there, well within the level that the seismic information had indicatd there should be. It was an error.

ovbiously its man-made, and was constructed by nature-both parts of the "road" are too structured

Its beach rock. The same structure occurs naturally in other location, its called "Beach rock".

edenkaia
. Pair that with the fact that no burial preparations or sarcophogi have been found in the Great Pyramid that supposedly belonged to a Pharoh of Egypt. That is just a bit odd.

There are tombs within it, the structure had been looted.

he DID in fact point out that there was a chamber under the paw of the Sphinx that was yet to be discovered. That turned out to be true.

It is clearly false. They dug that location, there is no chamber.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I also watched the program and was very fascinated with it!
I have done my own research on the subject and have atually found a little.

Heres a link where I started a post at BOT and discussed it with other members. Check it out as there might be more for you to ponder.

book-of-thoth.com...

I watched the show on sci-fi and recorded it. I then took a picture of my tv screen when they showed the book written by Victor Ivonavich. Here is the pic.

Here is a link where you can buy the entire program on dvd. (everything from the ufo that landed in russia, the tomb of the visitor with the alien in it, to the group that got abducted called "the followers")
theufostore.com

Hope it helps. I wait patiently for new info on this subject as it is extremly interesting to me and some of it cannot be denied. I suggest everyone watch the dvd.

[Mod Edit: Link format. Please review this post - Jak]

[edit on 22/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Egypt will not let any excavations take place, even though radar has detected another chamber with documents or boxes or whatever beneath the right paw of the Sphinx.

This is a long thread, and it has been shown that, yes, there were signals indicating a space underneath the Sphinx, yes, there was an excavation, and no, nothing, at all, was found.

uh well, no # ...of course the egyptians are not going to reveal if the Hall of Records was found

Considering that the people that had found the images for the underground 'chamber' were the ones involved in the excavation, it doesn't matter what the egyptian government wanted to do.

and to this day know what knows what is beneath the right one.

Everyone knows what is beneath it, sand and soil. They dug underneath it, there was nothing there, well within the level that the seismic information had indicatd there should be. It was an error.

ovbiously its man-made, and was constructed by nature-both parts of the "road" are too structured

Its beach rock. The same structure occurs naturally in other location, its called "Beach rock".

edenkaia
. Pair that with the fact that no burial preparations or sarcophogi have been found in the Great Pyramid that supposedly belonged to a Pharoh of Egypt. That is just a bit odd.

There are tombs within it, the structure had been looted.

he DID in fact point out that there was a chamber under the paw of the Sphinx that was yet to be discovered. That turned out to be true.

wow, are you KIDDING? Mod Edit: Please see T&C's section 2) ....find me some sources where theyve said nothing's under there and then let other people FROM OTHER COUNTRIES look under the sphinx for the proof...

i think its ovbious as Mod Edit : Please see T&C's section 1b) they are hiding something. they only people that say there's "nothing" under there are the Egyptians themselves!

.....and the bimini road? if its so "natural" then why is it that in nature, coral or bedrocks do not naturally grow with a U-shaped formation- then why is one part of the road curved in a U-shape? and its kind of odd how all these mis-matched rectangular stones just "NATURALLY" fit together like a puzzle in most places...

or, perhaps the oceanic plant life just decided to take on a life-form of its own, sprouted hands, and built the structure. those oceanic plants..you never know

[edit on 22/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

wow, are you KIDDING? are you STUPID? ....find me some sources where theyve said nothing's under there and then let other people FROM OTHER COUNTRIES look under the sphinx for the proof...

as much as i disagree with nygdan's take on this subject, he always researches before he posts and makes well thought out contributions to the discussion. the only "stupid" comment here would be your condescending remarks crosscountryrunna. doubt you'll be here long.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

This is a long thread, and it has been shown that, yes, there were signals indicating a space underneath the Sphinx, yes, there was an excavation, and no, nothing, at all, was found....

wow, are you KIDDING? are you STUPID? ....find me some sources where theyve said nothing's under there and then let other people FROM OTHER COUNTRIES look under the sphinx for the proof...

i think its ovbious as # they are hiding something. they only people that say there's "nothing" under there are the Egyptians themselves!

Hey, Crosscountryrunna,

Is it just me, or will you see the irony in page after page after page of whining about how "they've found a chamber but Hawass won't let them dig!!!" all without a single source or reference, followed by a single post by Nygdan, an esteemed member of this board, containing a bit of sanity, whereupon great calls for "SOURCES!!!" are made by the earlier non-source-providing claimants, and Nygdan being called "..Stupid.."?

Look all you crybabies. Put up or shut up. I've done quite a bit of research into this myself, and I'm not aware of a single request to excavate anywhere at Giza that was turned down by Zahi Hawass, except for the obvious, of course. The "obvious" being excavations that could damage the monuments (that's Hawass' job - protecting the monuments) and requests made to excavate in exactly the same places where previous excavations were already made and found nothing. Oh, and I almost forgot. Hawass refuses to let unexperienced, nonprofessional, wheatgerm-munching, lotus-positioning pyramidiots dig around this extremely valuable, precious and easily damaged area. Do I need to explain the why of that one?

.....and the bimini road? if its so "natural" then why is it that in nature, coral or bedrocks do not naturally grow with a U-shaped formation- then why is one part of the road curved in a U-shape? and its kind of odd how all these mis-matched rectangular stones just "NATURALLY" fit together like a puzzle in most places...

Well, to quote, um, you:
"wow, are you KIDDING? are you STUPID?"
Who is claiming this so-called "Bimini Road," actually beach rock, is made of coral? Additionally, and this is where the "Are you STUPID?" part comes in, YES you stupid fool. Of course coral "naturally grows with a U-shaped formation. Have you never heard of an atoll?

Look, the "Bimini Road" is not only a natural formation, it is a natural formation that was known about before morons in 1968 started calling it a "Road." I shouldn't say "morons," I guess. What you probably are not aware of is that it was members of A.R.C. (Cayce's foundation) that paid for, and went on, the "expedition" that "found" this formation. Of course, they "just happened" to do this in the same year Cayce predicted Atlantis would rise again (that's what he said.) That sort of "coincidence" usually is not arranged by morons, I should have said fraudulent theives.

or, perhaps the oceanic plant life just decided to take on a life-form of its own, sprouted hands, and built the structure. those oceanic plants..you never know

Much more likely that human hands anyway. There are examples of beach rock literally all over the world. Much of it on dry land. All of it "fits together so neatly" because it starts out as one piece.

Can anybody really be this dense?

Instead of sitting around whining about something of which you are apparently completely innocent of any knowledge, why don't one (or all) of you actually look into these idiotic claims? At least you might learn something.

Like maybe you'll learn enough about the subject not to call Nygdan "Stupid..."

Harte

[edit on 4/21/2006 by Harte]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: Deleted double post - Jak]

[edit on 22/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

ok. for one thing, you got it wrong or your just making it up: whether you want to learn it or not : IT IS IRREGULAR AND NOT NATURAL for it to grow into a U-Shape. accept it. they say that s h it on tv all the time. there was some decoding the past show on history and some s h it on dicsovery. maybe you just dont want to believe atlantis existed blah blah...either way, it is not natural. accept it.

[Mod Edit: Removed huge compound quote. Please review this post - Jak]

[edit on 22/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
thank you, i love you. i actually have no idea what i am talking about. i never really did . i just read one daily article on a website about it and fabricated it a little bit. a lot. a whole lot...this was the first thing i posted ever on this website..and i signed up just to type some BS. you guys are f-ing insane. get riled up often?? ahhahahaha. and i stole some of those links from some post that was actually DISPROVING what i was saying so...go figure. hahahahha

oh yes, ps: sorry for calling nymph "stupid"...it was a damn rhetorical question ..you guys are so uptight. jesus. and im sure you are very very intelligent in real life

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join