It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats with "black labrenth"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have seen the black labrenth link at the bottom of the pages. I have clicked on it, it opens, and thats it. I click on the labrenth and my anti vires warning lets me know that an "attack" was attempted. No new pages open as a result of clicking the labrenth or anything. Am I just suppose to use it for self hypnoses?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Your too late, you should never have clicked it. You have invoked maleviolent forces through your computer. By this time tomorrow your cat will be pregnant, your milk will have curdled, and the neighbours from hell will move in.

I'm sorry, .....

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
LOL Netchicken, you come up with some funny stuff.

Hopefully people know not to believe you

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Try right clicking the link and opening it in a new window. It really is a link to something. But once I'm there I really don't know what I'm looking at. But I do suddenly have an uncontrollable urge to send a donation to ATS for some reason. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I opened the link in a new window, and it was suddenly two hours later, and I found a check written to ATS in my checkbook. What's up with that?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
We all thought it was going to be a new ATS game, but that was awhile ago. We haven't seen head or tail of HUNT_ADMIN so we don't really know. But all said and done, you can check out the ATS Game's section if you'd like to see what we have there on it. Honestly, no one truthfully has a clue what it is (well anyone that's said something anyway).

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Your too late, you should never have clicked it. You have invoked maleviolent forces through your computer. By this time tomorrow your cat will be pregnant, your milk will have curdled, and the neighbours from hell will move in.

I'm sorry, .....

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Netchicken]

Hey, that's as good an explaination as any....... and ditto what DarkFlame said!

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi all. Sorry to interupt. The Black Labrynth link was really puzzling me also, so I clicked it and saw a strange round symbol type thing with what I thought was writing in latin below.
Me being curious, I decided to use an online Latin translation to English program. This is what I got back:

"abomination to be born
to assert this is your trial and trial your might twenty three to conduct one's self to the highest part power "

I know this isn't actually correct, but it's something like this isn't it?
Some (or most) of you have been here a lot longer than I so I was wondering if this meant anything to the more seasoned members.

Any idea's at all. This thing is doing my head in.
p.s: I don't know if I was allowed to translate it or if it was against site rules or anything. I apologise if it was...my bad.

[edit on 27-8-2005 by redize]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There you have ...its the proof that ATS is part of the NWO ...tee hee...

Another "conspiracy" is born ....lol

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't have the abilities... but hs someone tried to zoom in and sharpen the background image of BlackLabrenth? I tried in Photoshop, but I'm not too good at it... perhaps if we can translate this, we can figure some more out about it?? I could eventually make out letters and words from the image in what I have done in Photoshop, ut it would take way too long, and I wouldn't have the patience.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Dont feel bad guys....I clicked on it and it took me to the www.nhc.noaa.gov... website and instead of a Hurricane image I saw that black thing spinning and saying "Im coming for you Houston"

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If you look at the image in the centre of the round maze picture thing, what does it look like?

To me it looks a little like the Illuminati symbol (pyramid with the all seeing eye, maybe surrounded with another "eye" shape?!?)

Maybe by joining ATS we've inadvertadly sealed our own fates.

The Illuminati have our details.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was wondering what that was to. Then I noticed that my credit card had been pushed past it's limit, my soul was missing and my life savings withdrawn. Oh wait, that never happened.

But in slightly more seriousness I still have no idea what it is, probably there to make us all paranoid so we get addicted to ATS or something.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The B.L. thingy is quite strange.

For a long time I have wondered what it is. Possesing only a very limited amount of intelligence, I have to admit that I spent a good 4 or 5 minutes trying to figure it out. Reading the posts some members have made and reading about the intense scrutiny involving the use of super computers High-Energy Lasers and some sort of cartoonish railgun device at M.I.T. and NASA's J.P.L. to crack any real or imagined code, well lets just say I felt a little embarrassed that I gave up after getting sea sick looking at the page.

I thought I remembered a post questioning whether the B.L. had any antimatter properties, this concerned me as my mind is made up of mostly matter (trace amounts of THC and alcohol too), how would the matter/anti-matter reaction affect me if I thought too long and hard about the whole B.L. thing? Would my mind be destroyed in some sort of catastrophic explosion, if so, who cleans that up? My wife doesn't "do" those kind of messes if you know what I mean.

It may also be possible that this Labyrinth link is really just an Ink Blot/Rorschach test to verify the presence of schizophrenia in some ATS posters.

Or it could also be some sort of time portal bringing the user exactly 1.0123749 seconds into the future, but only on tuesdays just after happy hour and with a full bladder.

No, I think I'll just sit back, smoke cigarettes, and if someone ever finds out what the hell it is then I can always pretend like I knew it all along and happily berate anyone who makes a post asking what IT is, even if they spell Labyrinth correctly or not.

Seriously though, if anyone is really trying to figure it out, just remember to have fun. I'm almost 68% sure thats what the ATS staff had in mind when giving birth to the 3 headed demon child known as THE BLACK LABYRINTH !!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, just have fun with it no matter what it is.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hello again.

This Black Labyrinth (
) thing was driving me nuts so I did a Yahoo search on the sentences under the image. (Don't know why I didn't think to before!?!)

This is what I found:

randomnous.iamthecheese.com...

It's not really a breakthrough but at least the site provides a proper tanslation of the latin text.

Sounds pretty freaky to me.

Ooooh, the plot thickens.

[edit on 1/9/2005 by redize]

[edit on 1/9/2005 by redize]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Here is a link to the ATS Sponsored Games & Events Forum . In this forum you will find many threads related to BL: Translations, theories, random thoughts, etc. Seems 99.999999% of the board has given up on BL.

Hope that link helps! And if you find something new be sure to post your findings!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Cool. Thanks for the link. I don't buy it though. I must be part of the 00.000001% that hasn't given up yet.

I'm going to have to stick my thinking cap on and do a bit of digging. Thanks anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Domain Name: BLACKLABYRINTH.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
Referral URL: domainhelp.tucows.com...
Name Server: NS1.DENYIGNORANCE.COM
Name Server: NS2.DENYIGNORANCE.COM
Updated Date: 20-sep-2004
Creation Date: 17-sep-2004
Expiration Date: 17-sep-2005

denyignorance.com...

peace

[edit on 1-9-2005 by StickyG]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by redize
I must be part of the 00.000001% that hasn't given up yet.

Or your 00.000001% of the people who joined ATS within the last week, and therefore everything is new to you.............

No disrespect intended.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Abominatio Nascitur Autumno= the horror begins in autumn

Could this be implying that we will be having another "Rings" type game on our hands this fall? And if this was our "trial", and we bombed it... I wonder how well they expect us to do on it?

<<   2 >>

join