It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove to Me Your Claim About Mason's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
www.google.co.th...

OK now I'd say this is pretty good as a starting place for some of the things I said about Freemasonry so far.

This is just one Masonic company I have worked for in the last 5 years (and I am proud to say - fired from for punching a wall in frustration.)

It was clearly a scam - they used Masonic mind-control techniques on all staff and if you did not join you were fired for the most petty and ridiculous reasons.

In the end though it was revealed for what it was - just a fascade to cover a large embezelment operation.

This seems to be a common theme in modern Masonic rackets, I can't say it is pure bad-luck that EVERY company I have worked at it the last 3 years has been doing the same things.

To be blunt - yes - the majority of the staff were unaware of the "big picture" but they were all culpable in one way or another as the witless dupes of the lower degrees.

Oh yes and by the way they were involved in producing the software used in the last US election e-vote machines.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
www.google.co.th...

I went through the link that you provided and most of the links through google only talked about how he killed himself...could you send me a more specific link or explain to me better.

they used Masonic mind-control techniques on all staff

Like what, a watch and chain? I would love to have more details on anything you write.

and if you did not join you were fired for the most petty and ridiculous reasons.

(and I am proud to say - fired from for punching a wall in frustration.)

[edit on 28-8-2005 by The_Final]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i personally have NEVER had any mind control techniques used on me. i've been trained in them as well and know when they are being used. and no it wasnt the masons who trained me it was the federal gov. Anyways, that's completely not true. Besides the average age of freemasons are 67. That's right folks a bunch of old guys sit around and contemplate the fate of the world. Come on use some commons sense here.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I can't say it is pure bad-luck that EVERY company I have worked at it the last 3 years has been doing the same things.

LMAO - So all these companies that are looking for nieve, dim-witted dups are egar to hire you.

Forest Gump - "Stupid is as stupid does."

So, Why do you think it is that these companies that know they need to hire employees who are "not the sharpest tool in box", consistantly choose you as an employee?

Just knowing that explains a lot of your posts. Thank you for the enlightenment.

Opps, did I type that outloud?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

www.google.co.th...

This is just one Masonic company I have worked for in the last 5 years (and I am proud to say - fired from for punching a wall in frustration.)

Is Cybernet the Masonic Company you worked for? What made it Masonic, and if it was, how did you know. Did you have a secret hand shake to get into the executive washroom?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

how can anyone who is NOT a Freemason believe their bunk?

WEll, lets see, we have a non-freemason who starts a thread here asking only for evidence that supports any particular claims about freemasonry. And you posted....a mini-rant about people not beleiving claims about freemasonry. Tell me, how is that evidence that supports a claim about freemasonry???

OK now I'd say this is pretty good as a starting place for some of the things I said about Freemasonry so far.

A google search is not evidence of anything. What specific evidence supports whatever claim you think you are making in this statement?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i suggest if you really want some good info on masonry, dont goto a conspiricy websight, goto the lodges near you, see what they are all about and speak with the actual masons themselves, If that lifestyle fits you and you think you'd like it then petition the lodge of your choice.

The fact of the matter is that these claims of the non masons cannont be proven or else they would have and masonry would have been destroyed years ago.

Some say that there is a central "ring" in the masons about controlling the world, but if you look all the people who say this are die hard christians who are not and have never been and in 99 percent of the cases don't even know any masons. so how would they know about this inner circle if masons dont know about this. nor can they prove it.

Ya see everything bad about masons that you hear is all HEAR SAY!!! it cant be proven. The fact of the matter is that there is nothing wrong with belonging to a fraternity, giving to charity, and having somewhere to go and hang out with your friends on a wensday night.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
i suggest if you really want some good info on masonry, dont goto a conspiricy websight, goto the lodges near you, see what they are all about and speak with the actual masons themselves, If that lifestyle fits you and you think you'd like it then petition the lodge of your choice.

I have done this, and I am trying to provide the anti-masons on this board a chance to put down evidence that I am able to go out into the real world and see/expierence. But so far I have only recieved a few crude remarks and a google search link.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
I have done this, and I am trying to provide the anti-masons on this board a chance to put down evidence that I am able to go out into the real world and see/expierence. But so far I have only recieved a few crude remarks and a google search link.

Honestly, that's all you are likely to get.

I've been waiting for a long time for these people to come up with anything solid. It's not gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CowboyKnight
Prove to me your claim about mason's is the topic. Show us some PROOF or stop waisting our time. Your lack of a valid response only makes me sway more towards the masons.

Ok well I think I have maybe come up with a better idea, hopefully. I guess I will start another topic and allow "anti-masons" to post subject matters about FreeMasonry that they feel is shady or what not and allow people to come back with responses? I know that the masons have written A LOT of threads concering freemasonry and have provided countless links but maybe if people who are non masons who are interested in looking into....accusations that are made about the masons that, that could help end some of the drama that has been seen in this forum for quite some time now. Any ideas or feedback on the idea?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I guess I will start another topic and allow "anti-masons" to post subject matters about FreeMasonry that they feel is shady or what not and allow people to come back with responses?

We already have that though, right here.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know but it seems to do no good what so ever. I haven;t noticed any progress even though I have seen like 100 topics about the very idea. The only thing that happens is the response "ofcourse a mason would say that."

I am talking about a third person, like you or me. Who are not Masons but would be willing to gather information regarding accusations of the "anti-masons" on this board. Remember Axemans topic of Albert Pick....it was a work of art I still have it on my favorites

[edit on 29-8-2005 by The_Final]

df1

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ok well I think I have maybe come up with a better idea, hopefully. I guess I will start another topic and allow "anti-masons" to post subject matters about FreeMasonry that they feel is shady or what not and allow people to come back with responses?

In exactly what manner is this different?

It seems to me that ample opportunity is provided in existing threads for both anti-Masons and Masons to present their positions. IMHO setting up yet another "Why Are Masons Evil?" thread is a waste of bandwidth.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Remember Axemans topic of Albert Pick....it was a work of art I still have it on my favorites

Heheh thanks, man!

I'm nowhere near finished with that one, either.

So why don't you try it yourself? Dig up what you can on the various claims against Masonry, and then just try to find the truth behind them. I assure you everything you need to know is out in the open, and you don't have to disrespect the Masons' privacy to prove these things, either.

My advice to you is to be that person, if you want to see it done. Just start doing your homework, write it up, and post it. If you do good research and use credible sources, there will be nothing they can say... Like you said, look at my thread.

u2u me if you'd like me to put together some good resources for you; honestly I'd like to see you do it. I follow your posts, and I know you are a smart kid. (How old are you anyway? I know you said you are not of age yet...)

[edit on 8/29/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
u2u sent away
So I guess you all wont be seeing many posts from me for a while due to this new project I have undertaken. Also since I see this topic is going no where I am asking a Mod to lock it before this turns into another battlefield for no reason.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Also since I see this topic is going no where I am asking a Mod to lock it before this turns into another battlefield for no reason.

Done.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join