It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman spotted in Serbia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Superman spotted in Serbia

alright guys, you found me out.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It would be Spring heeled Jack more then superman, or superman is undercover Jack.
here is the map so you can get idea where is all this hapening
www.un.org...

it is on 19E 44N there, I hope this is THE ljubovija in the story.

here is more
but this one serbian only too, ok there is part in english and spanish I think
www.zmcomics.co.yu...

scroll to 10. article on the page
if anyone interested I could try to translate more of it and post it, it is like many people really seen him.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
translation to english of
august 24th
article

LJUBOVIJA - whole Ljubovija since yesterday morning has been talking about misterious phantom who was flying night before yestaerday over Ljubovian rofftops. As in Claims of eyewitnesses, who don't want their name to be mentioned, man silhouette was at first spotted flying from the building in Karadjordjeva street to the roof of so called yellow buiding, and then with rapid sudden change of direction flew toward "Ljubovijatrans".

Eyewitnesses stories talk about misterious flyer had cloak on his back, eyes were shining weird, and around him was similar glow, or aura! While all over the town rumors were spreading - from alien invasion to helium baloon, remote control dummy (roswel similarity not intended, by M.), flyer was seen again yesterday about 15h(!!) flying toward Kik hill. New eyewitnesses gave the same description: human silhoute
with black cloak flying with significant speed. like he has engine on his back. After this sighting even the more sceptic, who were trying to explain the story in logical manner remained speechless.

Ljubovian police, at least till printing this edition, has not been reported to this flyer, in the town still guesses are made what this could be. This occurance had backed off all other happenings. In this city by the Drina river is the exclusive theme of talking about. Many, especcially the small kids are watching the sky 24/7 with great impatience waiting for night to come hoping they will se flyer, too.

Jugoslav Trijic

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bracke

where

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bracke

where

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: doomslayer69

At 906 Millman Ave , Beverly, NJ. Come alone. No tricks.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm going to put my tinfoil hat on for a moment & just express that although bizarre & extremely unlikely to be the case, there are reports emanating from Tibet & China, the Mongolian steppe, etc, of humans who have developed extreme powers of control over the tangible material world, because of ancient magical teachings & meditative practices.

Everyone knows of movies such as 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', where flying/ light-stepping over rooftops & treetops is a common motif used in martial arts films, but these legends are based in factual powers which the Indians call 'Siddhis', basically occult powers obtained by adherence to arcane ritual & meditative practices.

We have one notable Western example of such powers, in the activities of Jesus Christ, who, despite having the most natural advantage of all in this area (He is by definition the ultimate master over everything in all of Creation, including the material universe & its physical forces), actually predicted that in the last days of the current world age, such powers would be administered to the people chosen to promote certain aspects of the message of saving grace.

Going back to the Chinese legends for a moment, one example of extreme control & mastery over physical forces & the material world is named 'Lung Pa', and basically it is a Taoist technique in which the master is able to take huge, floating steps over flat landscapes, extending in leaps & bounds which were possibly the inspiration for whomever created the Superman legends in the world of comic books, because around that time (early twentieth century) certain legends such as the notion of Lung Pa were being disseminated in tracts of a sort of anthropological type, from famous world travellers (and more obscure world travellers) who would often believe & print tracts detailing the stories they heard first hand from the mystical sages.

I also look at in in the sense of - if the martial artists could do it, who had no special alaim to direct divinity, then it's rather obvious that the living embodiment of Divinity itself, Jesus Christ, would be able to demonstrate the most supreme examples of such feats, as exemplified by walking on the water, etc. He actually said 'greater things than these you shall do in my Name', hence I have a genuine religious conviction that when the world gets even more crazy than it presently is, we will see significantly marvellous supernatural feats of mastery over the material world. Look at it this way also - it is rather well documented that demonic possession can result in the possessed person having some measure of control over the physical forces, including the development of extreme strength & speed, and even levitation - then of course God & His saints are most capable of performing superior feats. It is similarly documented that many great saints down the ages, often in monasteries, demonstrated public levitation, even to the point of certain monks having to be tied down to the pews by their brethren when they would go in to chapel for prayer, to prevent them floating up to the roof & distracating the other parishioners..!!!!!

Of course, people who are not religious or indeed those who are antireligious wlil not believe these claims, but they are recorded quite consistently in occasional cases. Certainly not frequent, but not entirely unheard of. Fascinating stuff - it is my personal hope that the dreams I've seen & experienced which I believe came from the hand of the Almighty, will come to fruition, because if they do then the world is in for some incredible times, even if it happens to be in the midst of dark times, being indeed the reason for the manifestation of the signs & wonders which are spoken of in the gospels & in the apocalyptic literature.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I'm going to put my tinfoil hat on for a moment & just express that although bizarre & extremely unlikely to be the case, there are reports emanating from Tibet & China, the Mongolian steppe, etc, of humans who have developed extreme powers of control over the tangible material world, because of ancient magical teachings & meditative practices.

Let me join you on wearing a tinfoil hat size 7.25…..

A while back I came across a documentary vid….that was somewhat troubling to me….

One of its segment was an Asian Magician towards the end of this compilation of different magicians.

MAGICIANS EXPOSED USING HELP FROM INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS - XENDRIUS (DOCUMENTARY VIDEO)

This vid is 2hrs 20min long. It’s not for the timid folks of all things bizarre.

The specific segment of which is 5min long, is at 2hrs 15min.. it will blow you away. This is way beyond slight of hand magic. Something else is at work here. Is it video magic manipulation? Or editing cuts? I can’t say….you’ll have to judge for yourself.

You mentioned the mystic arts of the East so to speak…..this segment I think speaks to that.

Enjoy….if you can.

All of the vid is interesting…but start with the segment I’ve suggested to you first. Below is a quick sample of what awaits you….I’m curious what your thoughts are.

The segment…the show’s focus, is his face changing many more times then what’s shown below….this snipet doesn’t do it justice. He’s actually on a much larger stage with a sizable audience. There are some changes to his face without any blocking. I had to crop the vid to fit, making it a gif, for posting.

👽😳🍷

edit on 22-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wow! Necroing a thread that's 16 years old has got to be some sort of a record.

Lost the thread of the original OP years ago!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Agentdemon

Why can people not fall back on their god given common sense..?

Unless this guy is lighter than air he will drop down to earth like all of us will do.

Unless he is wearing a cape too...of course.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Now THAT was astonishing magic on display. Part of me does believe that this guy is using legitimate powers of cosmic illusion, I simply haven't even a remote conception of how he achieved the mask changing feats demonstrated, and often at face to face close quarters with the audience & camera men, sometimes only with the flash of his bare arm in front of his face as the 'hide' which enables him to change it. Simply incredible, and yes, quite possibly a demonic illusion. Certainly the masks looked somewhat insidious.

Note also that he does an arcane 'triangle' symbol with his two hands as he took a bow at the end. Was he acknowledging where his abilities come from? Hmmm.

Interestingly, I have no idea how this thread was dredged up from way back in 2005, I hadn't realised that when I posted my first comment! As username 'nolabel' said, it's probably some sort of ATS record!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Face or mask changing is a neat trick. No actual magic involved.

A lot of practice I would imagine.

Face Changing

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
Face or mask changing is a neat trick. No actual magic involved.

A lot of practice I would imagine.

Face Changing

Excellent Find!!!

A logical down to Earth explanation of what I and FTO’s previous post, thought was mystical conjuring of unseen forces.

I’d like to see a live performance of Face Changing myself.

WOW!

In that vein of quick change, watch this quick change clothing performance…..gotta be quickest in the world.

Imagine the outer wear…. or skin …. of a Shapeshifter! 🤔

Enjoy!

👽🙏👍🏼🍺

edit on 24-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join