It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organized Chinese Computer Hacking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Individuals in China have alledgedly hacked into the US Defense department computers and other agencies. Is this an organized assault on the US from the Chinese government or just hackers? Possibly the beginning of a "tech assault" on the US from China? Anything to do with the rumors of a Chinese invasion of Taiwan and US defense? Read on in the article...it says China could be framed from outside organizations posing as Chinese web hackers. Possibly a start to internet terror or a way of kindling the fire between US and China?

Didn't know if i should quote anything from the article...I'm new here and also wasn't sure this was the right place for the post...

BlueAngel

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Currently, China is looking for a way to start a war with the United States, however they won't preemptive strike. China wants to be the super power. China could easily beat the U.S. in a all out war.

I would watch this closely.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
GT,

China does not really want war with the US. They much prefer maintaining the status que. THey don't want to waste energy fighting that could be used for building an infrastructure and growing it's economy.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

China could easily beat the U.S. in a all out war.

Its not that I disagree with you, however, please clarify what type of warfare you are referring to. Nuclear (no) Bio(no) Hand to hand or soldier to soldier (yes) Tech (no) Just my opinion about the US's strengths. I know your opinion is China would win, but what type of war?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

top topics

join