It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ryan from Missouri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan and I'm from Missouri, USA. I came across this website a couple of days ago. What attracted my attention was its legitimacy, and professional attitude toward every person’s opinions. I am a skeptic turned believer of sorts. I’ve always believed in life beyond this planet, but it took me a while to realize what is happening to this world. To make a long story short, I am a thinker. While I’m working, doing laundry, or whatever else is in my day, in the back of my mind I’m always thinking or theorizing about something. For a short period of my life I dabbled in politics, later realizing it’s nothing but an “over glorified buddy system” which you have no control over unless you are in the highest of high ranks. Later I learned of past family ties to the Masons. I got curious and did some research only to discover my town if FULL of them. An entire society I had never heard of right under my nose every day of my life. Every influential person, and every system of government in my city is tied together in some form. Then it stems off in a million different directions to all points of the world. From that point I started to realize a lot of what I saw on web-sites such as this one made perfect sense, and the rabbit hole just gets deeper every day. I hope to learn more from every one here, as well as contribute some of my own theories, and possibly make a few new friends. It’s nice to finally find a group of people who think more along the lines of myself!

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twice Fooled
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan and I'm from Missouri, USA. I came across this website a couple of days ago. What attracted my attention was its legitimacy, and professional attitude toward every person’s opinions. I am a skeptic turned believer of sorts.

Welcome aboard, Twice Fooled. You will certainy enjoy this site. As for legitimacy of people's posts... sometimes. Professional attitude toward every person’s opinions... most of the time. While browsing ATS you should always keep your skepticism, don't believe everything you read. People on ATS are really friendly and the mods are great, just have fun and learn something new.

[edit on 8/25/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome, welcome... you will deffinately enjoy ATS, but if you have the time, check out BTS too. I just recently discovered BTS (Below Top Secret) and realized I was missing out on a large part of the site.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ryan from Missouri.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hello Ryan! I am in Utah USA.......WELCOME to ATS!

Glad to have you join us all here!
Do yourself a BIG favor and click the link in my signature, its a short read and its the school of ATS and will answer most any question you might have!

Remember to Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!

If you have any questions not covered in Zed's handbook feel free to u2u me! I am the ATS@Large Councilor and I deal with the new folks!

TRG

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hey thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I appreciate the tips. Looking forward to talking to ya!

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Twice Fooled.

new topics

top topics

join