It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your opnions on the Gaza Pullout

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
A. Hundreds of Gaza families are today homeless.

B. Bush did more than just give his blessing to make these families homeless.

C. Less than 2 weeks later, and thousands of American families have become homeless.

Of course, it's all just a big fat coincidense though, right, I mean, what the heck else could it be?

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

I'm thinking it is like a chess game, which the Arab world understands very well...giving up positions to allow an attack which ultimately will give Israel the mandate to retaliate on a much larger scale.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Operation First Rain: a "crushing" response including airstrikes, targetted killings and arrest raids culminating with a ground incursion.

Israeli Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz;

"The ground of Gaza should shake."

Now, with the settlers out of the way, imo, there will be no reluctance for widespread retaliatory strikes.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I think it sets the wrong precedent, the Israelis were attacked and they WON the territories...they need them for security. The radicals are already foaming at the mouth waiting to launch rockets into greater Israel. All at Sharon's doing......

Israel invaded in a sneak attack in the 1967 war where the occupation began.

The Israelies claim it was 'defensive' but if it was truely defensive they would not have stolen land from their neighbors.

Before the sneak attack Gaza, the West Bank, the Golon Heights, and Sheeba Farms district did NOT fall within Israels borders.

The lands were stolen in a violation of international law.

Twice a year, every year since the sneak attack the UN has called on Israel to withdraw from occupied territories.

Nothing was 'won' because nothing was offered as a prize.

UN resolution 242 makes it clear that aquisition of territory by force is not admissible.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

A. Hundreds of Gaza families are today homeless.

B. Bush did more than just give his blessing to make these families homeless.

C. Less than 2 weeks later, and thousands of American families have become homeless.

Of course, it's all just a big fat coincidense though, right, I mean, what the heck else could it be?

Are you trying to imply that God is punishing America for urging Israel to give back land they stole when they invaded in a sneak attack.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It was inevitable that Gaza would be ours. We worked very hard over the years to receive what is legally and rightfully ours. Under Other Global Politics, you will find a thread I am working on, entitled: Zionist Arab Conflict, it shows how Palestine was illegally taken from us. In time we will have all of Israel, insha'Allaah

new topics

<< 1   >>

join