It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best footage of first plane hitting wtc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
where is the best footage everything i see is pretty terrible

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
On the french brother's DVD, it's practically the only one, there is one other piece of footage but the impact is blocked by another building.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Watch the Inside 9/11 on National Geographic, it is excellent and shows the first impact.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is pretty much the best online video of the 1st plane strike (13 MB HiRes Codec: DivX3.11a 692x408).

Requires DivX codec.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Remevmber when Bush publicly stated , not once but twice, that he was watching the first plane hit live on TV and thought "what a terrible pilot?" ---only in turns out that no footage of the first plane hitting was aired live, and nothing was available until the next day? Why has he never been called on this "gaffe," I wonder? The supposedly "liberal" media seems to give this guy a free ride on everything.
---Ryan

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If it had been anyone else then I would find it suspicious, but it's the typical sort of goof up you'd expect from that guy.
In trying hard to look caring (which he probably did) he makes out he saw something he didn't, not really incriminating, just a sad reflection on his character.

I don't really see how it would be incriminating anyway, we know he didn't see it becasue he was in the school. It's not like he was watching his 'master plan' hatch out somewhere.. LOL

[edit on 30-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That Bush comment has always bothered me. Has he ever stated which one he saw?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanC
Remevmber when Bush publicly stated , not once but twice, that he was watching the first plane hit live on TV and thought "what a terrible pilot?" ---only in turns out that no footage of the first plane hitting was aired live, and nothing was available until the next day? Why has he never been called on this "gaffe," I wonder? The supposedly "liberal" media seems to give this guy a free ride on everything.
---Ryan

I dont think he actually said when he SAW the first plane hit. I think he said he thought "what a terrible pilot" when he HEARD the first plane hit. Funny though, that wasn't my first thought when I heard the first plane hit.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
no he said he saw the first plane hit.

but, it is bush. the man who couldn't even remember "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerMac

Said he saw the first.

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

Moronic.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyanC
---Ryan

Seems like a slipup ...but then you have to wonder: Why didnt the secret service and CIA rush him the heck ou tof there...unless they knew it was all under control?

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Said he saw the first.
I should clarify: which footage of the North Tower impact is he referring to? The Naudets' footage or the other one? I've seen the other clip once, and, if memory serves, wasn't the camera was aimed right at the North Tower? It didn't pan around as in the Naudet clip.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I should clarify: which footage of the North Tower impact is he referring to? The Naudets' footage or the other one? I've seen the other clip once, and, if memory serves, wasn't the camera was aimed right at the North Tower? It didn't pan around as in the Naudet clip.

Neither.

No video footage was available or had been shown on TV this early in the morning. He's claiming that he saw it as it happened, in the morning when he was at the elementary school in Florida. That's why what he said was moronic: there's no way he could've seen the first plane hit unless the Secret Service had access to some video feed trained on the WTC that wasn't available to the public.

Edited for excessive quoting.

[edit on 12-9-2005 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
He made this comment about seeing it live on two separate occasions and has never been questioned on it even once. Of course he did not "see" it live, one would assume, unless he did have access to some type of secret video feed, but in my mind the fact that he said he saw it live, and was so casual about how he mentioned it, "well, I saw it live and though "what a terrible pilot,'" is at least proff that he knew about the attacks long before Andrew Card came into the calssroom and whispered in his hear. In my opinion, of course, he knew about it all a long time beforehand---like when Cheney and the boys were plotting it in the first place.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
As it has been mentioned, some of the circumstances surrounding 911 and Bush is very sketchy. His comments of seeing the first plane hit the tower, and the infamous quote ?What a terrible Pilot?. Loss of life just does not seem to matter to this man. Then when you realize your country is under attack and the president is in a public school that has been announced publicly where he would be, and the secret service do not come rushing in? They obviosly knew something we did not, their job is to protect the president, nothing more. This is just a ball of knots that will never be untangled. When I think could he possibly of had something to do with this attack, I find it tough to get past the simple fact of how easy it was to get the American people onside with the war in Iraq after this. Not to mention the profits Cheney has fell into since. Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Loss of life certainly doesn't seem to matter to this guy in the least, as his "response" to the present Hurrican Kartina crisis shows. On another thread, someone proposed that Congress should begin proceedings to remove him from office for incompetence, apparently this is a contitutinally feasible action, and I think it's time the idea was seriously considered.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I do not mean this comment in any sarcasm or in any hatred to Bush, as it may seem, But i do believe it would be one of the greatest days in American history if Bush was removed from office. I think he is taking the country through the ringers and it is suffering tremendously. He shows no emotion in the eye of all these disasters he has been through.

He seems to be constatly smiling and even having a chuckle when he is giving these speeches about the storm? how could you possibly Smile????? Anyways, I do believe it would do the country good to have him removed, but would it be any better with Cheney?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Betrter with Cheney? Of course not, nothing would change! Cheney is really the guy in charge now while Bush is the paid spokesman (not that he usually gets his lines right), so there would literally be no difference. If we get rid of one of these guys, we need to get rid of them both, in my opinion.
---Ryan

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If you think the problem will be solved by removing Bush and Cheney, think again. You atleast need to get to the root of this "shadow" government they admitted to have.

What about Karl Rove or Wolfowitz? Rice? Rumsfeld? Powell?

And probably alot more..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join