It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Official PSP Web Browser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm a huge PSP fan now so naturally I was totally thrilled when I heard they would be releasing the official web browser for the PSP. I had heard about the hack for Wipeout but never gave it a try.

Aparently, it does not support Flash yet but I'm sure they'll fix that soon.

Check out us.playstation.com... for more info.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yep yep yep, the web browser kicks ass, i was in the bath using it lol. Only works if you have wireless broadband at home though, luckily i have. It really is good, easy to browse the page, i was tempted to make this post in the bath to be honest but thought against it lol. The Keyboards easy to use if your a wizz at text messaging on mobile/Cellular phones, has the www. and .co etc.. already set out which makes the browsing easier.
Overall they're fantastic, not only are the games high quality, but the movies are also, music quality is second to non in my opinion.
There are only a couple of drawbacks that i can think if personally are 1) The dead pixels you get on the screen and 2) The speakers are quite small so if your in public and aren't using the headphones its hard to hear.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
well heres a bit of proof that the browser onthe PSP works. this entire post is been written using the quite nifty keyboard.
everyone should get one or atleast try one of these amazing machines out!!
enjoy
stu

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That rocks man!

I havnt had a chance to download the new firmware for it with the browser because the only internet I have is at work. I was wondering how the typing would go, but its good to hear they made it easy!

top topics

join