It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy collection!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Allright thisisa prophecycollection with certain rules and guidelines that i will disclose at my own accord.

Let's begin with prophecies relating to the land of the setting sun, The devils point of fallen grace( the spot he landed on earth), The golden age, The antichrist and the second coming of christ.

Let's hear it I would like some order and civilized behaviour in this thread instead of insanity.

I hereby invite all religions, colours, cults, sects, orders and any other walk of life to join in this discussion if they hereby abide that they will remain open minded and positive while engaged in discussion.

Thanks let's have at this shall we.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Rather than a specific prophecy, I have been leaning towards a new take on some old Biblical prophecy. For many years students of Bible prophecy have been waiting for a world empire to be formed centered on europe, since the Bible indicates that the Roman empire will be reborn and the antichrist will be the head of this new empire. Most have thought the antichrist would advertise himself as kind of a smarmy new ager, with mass appeal to the new agers and environmentalists in europe. However the demographic trends in europe indicate that europe will be largely Islamic within a single generation or so.

I therefore propose that the antichrist will in fact be the caliph of europe! There are a lot of things that fit this scenario quite nicely. His hatred of Jews and christians fit this scenario like a glove. The fact that he deals treacherously and conquers through peace, as prophesied in Daniel, fits with the primary attack plan of Islam first started by Mohammed himself, in his dealings with Mecca. In this way he will be crowned by the Roman Catholic church, but in the end destroy the church.

From Daniel 11 we have this description of the antichrist,

36 "The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place. 37 He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. 38 Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. 39 He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price. [e]

The god of fortresses could well be Allah. The Koran says much about plunder and warfare since this was one of Mohammed's chief obsessions. Of course the Islamics await their great caliph the Imam Mahdi. The antichrist could well fill this role. Based on this theory we should expect that the Muslims will ultimately win the war on terror. This could easily happen once the liberals regain control in America and continue the policy of apeasement that served them so well in Vietnam. Moreover the major nuclear powers might well destroy each other prior to all this leaving the Muslims victorious by default.

Consider also another key prophecy that has Bible scholars wondering. How will Israel manage to rebuild the temple on a Muslim holy site? The temple must be rebuilt and functioning during the last 7 years of tribulation. What if the Imam Mahdi, showing his 'peace loving' ways, allows the Jews to rebuild the temple in exchange for certain concessions to guarantee the peace? Since the Mahdi's word is law in Islam, the majority of Muslims might well accept this deception. He would look like a genius, being a great Muslim seeming to give Israel this great concession and 'solving' the Middle East problem. How else could this be done without a Muslim firestorm?

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So in essence your saying the alquada or terrorist groups are a semblance of the antichrist. Possibly even lead by the antichrist.

That's an interesting theory. What if it was the pope he seems to fit the categories you have lined up as well he served in the nazi airforce as a child. (conscripted) He also helped cover up the story of the child molesting in the catholic churches. Who knows maybe karl rove is the antichrist. There are a lot of people that fit that description.

I'm not trying to debunk your theory it's good but maybe you could do a little more research and keep submitting it. I'll do my best to look into this one as well.

I'll giv a neet bit of things i have observed here in vancouver when i get a digicam to show it. There are a lot of weird things here that make no sense unless you believe in other possibilities than that which is widely accepted thanks for the post keep searching for the truth.

new topics

join