It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A research project on mind-control ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm still in a research private list about mind-control (electronic harassement) and I cant tell you hat it's a really serious affair... If you have some informations about MC, MC tech, Implants, abductions, ritual abuse, militaries brainwaves experiment...etc... Every contribution will be welcome !
I will post here all informatiosn I can have about MC...

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
this is a personal experience. recently i experimented mind-control of sorts. a friend of mine was experiencing difficulties with his business. he had to cut back on physical labor & could not afford to hire help. out of emotional concern & without much effort, i naturally kept concentrating on his predicament for 4 weeks straight daily. mostly thinking about it getting better for him. i had no specific ideas in mind.

shortly afterward, somehow he established contacts that came to him. he never advertised. he couldn't afford it. they just came out of nowhere. they found a niche in his business that would benefit theirs. now there is an ingenious arrangement benefiting both parties.

i am still totally floored by this change in events. is it coincidence? i don't know for sure but i believe i helped make a difference somehow.

join