It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bad taste prize of the day :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   

(He look like someone I know but I dont like... )

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i dont get it???

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
...and to introduce the next nominee, presenting....

(the - the) (nominee - nominee)
(is - is) (burning - burning) (man - man) (2003 - 2003)
~~~~~

www.nytimes.com...

~~~~

this could get nasty like the L.A. 'water rights', of early 1900s....INTRIGUE, Subtrifuge?--CHUTZPAH, Balder-Dash
add this one to the list of greed/power/....

~~~

enjoy your journey...zen if u can

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
i dont get it???

It's Professor X under crack !

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
didnt find it funny... sorry... i suppose it looks a bit like professor x

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you are referring to someone making fun of some fella that is profoundly disabled,yeah,it is a really dis-tasteful thing to do,not funny at all.
I just hope the guy in the motorised wheelchair doesn't see the thing,I am sure he would just feel that much worse about his condition,but I have noticed that people who deal with that kind of disability take things differently,he would probably feel pity for the one making fun of him...

ID

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The outlook on life you described uNBaLaNCeD is a fascinating one. I have witnessed it many times and it always baffles me. I simply can't see how someone can be so positive about life after being through so much negative. Truly a wondrous happening if you ask me.

Also if this is making fun of the guy it is in no way funny and is defiantly in very poor taste. People who would do this make me sick.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I learned more from my Nephew than anyone else in the world in developing this attitude,he was born with cerebral palsy and just graduated from The University of wisconsin Madison with a nearly perfect GPA,it was because being a crippled fella that he did not get sucked into some stupid group and distracted from his studies,no girlfriends,no partying and wasting time.
The problem here is groups and teams and associates,they have a limiting effect on everything.
There are only two groups here on this earth that have any real importance,those who want to control everyone,and everyone else.The rest is just a distraction.
I always overexplain things because I overthink them,but overthinking something simply means you give something more thought than the average grazing bovine in the field does,that,in my opinion,is a good thing.....

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeDIf you are referring to someone making fun of some fella that is profoundly disabled,yeah,it is a really dis-tasteful thing to do,not funny at all.
I just hope the guy in the motorised wheelchair doesn't see the thing,I am sure he would just feel that much worse about his condition,but I have noticed that people who deal with that kind of disability take things differently,he would probably feel pity for the one making fun of him...

You dont know ! Maybe before his accident he was a weaponery enginer, a lawyer or a torturer...

I'm down with the "karma theory" (an extrem form of liberalism). You know, this law, called maya, say that nothing happen by accident (coincidence) in life. And every thing, good or bad, that happen in your life is because of your past life/acts...

Maybe this man was an horrible monstern a dictator, in his past life...

You cant know...

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A madman's madness is his punishment.
maybe the guy in the mech-chairs punishment is enough to make up for what he used to be before the injury or illnes that put him where he is now.
Not knowing and still making fun is particularly vicious and ignorant.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
He look like a mad scientist or a biology research on military genetics project and things like that...

top topics

join