It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Akashic records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
As my name suggests i am researching the Akashic records i just wondered if anybody knew anything about them??

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'fe heard about these records. Is'nt a collection of all thoughts and actions that have been made of experienced by all living and non-living things?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
its basically everything ever that has ever happened gets recorded into the akashic records. EVERYYYY single thing no matter what goes in. i remember my parents used to tell me about them. now i dont think they actually exist physically but they sound crazy the end.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'fe found a description of it. I wonder if we can "visit" it and see into the future. also found that Edgar Cayce also believed in these records..

Some indicate the akashic records are similar to a Cosmic or collective consciousness. The records have been referred to by different names including the Cosmic Mind, the Universal Mind, the collective unconscious, or the collective subconscious. Others think the akashic records make clairvoyance and psychic perception possible.

www.themystica.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce had ALOT to say on this subject. Im sure one could find info by typing in his name or the name of his org - A.R.E. (Association for Research and Enlightenment) - in a search engine or 2.

Also, since they are similar, you might also be interested in 'The Holographic Universe" theory by Micheal Talbot.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm now reading about the Holographic Universe. Very interesting. thx 4 the heads up...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Whao! you ahve given me laods to think about cheers guys (and gals)

top topics

join