It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great (French) King before AntiChrist comes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well ... it's been seven years since I wrote the prophecies out for you all to see. I'm still seeing no 'Great French King', although there are more than a few people who might fit the antichrist bill ... Still, I'm bumping this for those folks who weren't around seven years ago when I first posted it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The earlier prophecies in your list were coming before "France" in the modern sense really existed.
Early references to "Franks" would have been to the Germanic tribe which came to dominate France and Germany.
Charlemagne was crowned Emperor in 800. When his empire broke up again, the western portion of it became France.
The Holy Roman Empire was built up by Charlemagne's German successors, but the French always felt that they were his real successors, so prophecies about a future French king can be regarded as alternatives to prophecies about a future Emperor.

You don't give an exact year for the prophecy of St John Vianney. From the content, I would guess that it was written in the middle of the Franco-Prussian war of 1870 and predicting an optimistic end to that war. In fact the French government made peace, instead of crushing the Prussians, and then they crushed the Communards of Paris, who did not spread through France after all.
edit on 8-1-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This subject came up on another thread, so I'm bumping for that discussion.
Man .. this is an old thread.
The prophecy still hasn't been fulfilled.
(as far as I can see)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
One observation I have is that "Frankish" doesn't always mean "French".
They originated from Germany, and by Charlemagne's time the realm covered both France and Germany, so that Charlemagne is a "founding king" in the histories of both countries.
I'm inclined to think that St. Anselm, at least, was thinking of the Holy Roman Empire of his own time, based in Germany.

PS I had honestly forgotten that I replied to this thread before. I've only just noticed.
PPS Having looked up St John Vianney, I now realise that he must have been writing before the Franco-Prussian war of 1870 rather than during it. He must have anticipated such a war because of the politics of the time, but he was, as I remarked above, quite wrong about the outcome.

edit on 20-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Mother Shipton wrote the Prophecy of the Lilly. The Lilly is strongly associated with France - the fleur de lis. The name Francis means French. There is now the pretend monarch Pope Francis.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Still haven't heard from this Segolene person in any kind of capacity. She claims to be descended from Christ ... and frankly I'd say she's probably either demented or pulling a con .. or both.

LOL- Never heard that before! I see this was old... but I can't help but giggle and ask myself where someone would have read that! Segolene has never made any such claim.

I don't see any interest in old prophecies like this- they center aroudn France because it was a hugely powerful country once, so people at that time assumed important thigns would always come out of and center there.

Like many years from now, people in future China finding our old prophecy posts about America and wondering "why was so much said about that little insignificant country?" "Why did they expect a New World Order to emrge from the US, of all places??? "

I always thought, if these seers actually saw anything of future, then they had some problems interpretting what they saw- they had to fit it into what they knew (like a president, they could only imagine that as being a king; and the "world" as being Europe, maybe...)... this stuff probably already happened, and can be interpretted to fit past events.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

I'm not seeing this as Pope Francis. He's very S. American and he's of Italian heritage.
But who knows ...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Information Here I thought I'd add the information about the Bourbon Family Tree to this thread. It looks like the French royal bloodline is in tact and it moved to Spain. Bourbon Family Tree in Spain . So for this prophecy to happen, it could come out of the Spanish branch of the family.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have read about the Great French King from various sources such as Nostradamus and Mirabelis Libre (French version). I have also read various sources about the end of times and beyond, together with the expected Third and Forth World Wars. It is believed that the Great Monarch will come during the Third World War in which half of the world population will die. After the war a long peace will reign with the end of Islam during the war and the mass conversion of the world into Christianity other than the Jews. The new Roman Empire will be established with peace everywhere with the exception of Israel. Then, a period of economic/financial problems will start and will cause much damage to the economies of the world. A man will appear who will provide the solution to the problem and everyone will be amazed. He will appear after the Great Monarch deposits his leave and spectre to the Mount Olive. During the reign of the Antichrist, the world will lose 67% of its population and shrink to 2 billion. 1 year later, Nostradamus' prophecies will be explained. 4 years later, the earth will stop nourishing the mankind. 1 year later, the great destruction will take place and 75% of the mankind will perish and one will have to wait for 3 years in order to have things restored before the start of the new area with massive geographical change that has taken place.

The Great Monarch will arrive shortly after the destruction of Paris. But with Paris included, 3 big and 5 medium sized French cities will also perish. The Latin countries of Europe will endure a severe destruction with heavy depopulation. And the current Pope in place will run for his life by leaving Rome and arrive to Lyon where he will be assassinated by foreign soldiers. Following his death, the siege of the Papacy will remain vacant for 25 months. The new Pope will be elected after the coming of the Great French King and will reign slight more than 27 years (being the last one...).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join