It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason info request.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by JustMe74
"Used" for what purpose by these evil powers that be?

The blood drives are really "food drives" for the Reptilian Overlords... it's less messy than the human sacrifices at Buckingham Palace...

DAMN!

Did I say that out loud?

WAY ABOVE
LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yes. Verfiable, documented examples of Freemasonry being used would not hurt your case, champ.

Seems funny how every time someone asks for proof, the anti's disappear.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thanks for all the information you gave. It was all quite enlightening. I have done much research into the links you gave me such as trying to find out more info on the donations the masons has made, checking out Myron C. Fagan's credentials and reading some of his biography.

I'm going to remain neutral in this subject. I'll be glad to get more info to check into, and maybe it will tip the scale in another direction, but I think I would prefer to remain impartial to either side for now.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Seems funny how every time someone asks for proof, the anti's disappear.

That's because it's hard to catch someone in a lie when their not lieing.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draiden
Thanks for all the information you gave. It was all quite enlightening. I have done much research into the links you gave me such as trying to find out more info on the donations the masons has made, checking out Myron C. Fagan's credentials and reading some of his biography.

I'm going to remain neutral in this subject. I'll be glad to get more info to check into, and maybe it will tip the scale in another direction, but I think I would prefer to remain impartial to either side for now.

Be aware that Myron Fagan bases practically his whole theory upon William Guy Carr's book, Pawns of the Game, which in turn is based largely on Nesta H. Webster's book, World Revolution, which is based largely on her imagination, or so it seems. You might be interested to check out John Robison and Augustin Barruél if you want to get down to the bottom of the matter, however be aware that even they had no real proof for what they said; it was mostly conjecture and supposition. I'm in the process of researching this right now, actually.

Just remember to check the sources of your sources and their sources and their sources and so on and you can't go wrong.

Good luck.

[edit on 8/30/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the tips axeman. I'll see about looking deeper into this sometime this week. It's a labor day weekend soon so maybe I'll have more time then.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join