It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they watching? Can they hear us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hello All.

Thanks to this site I have been suffering, since discovering this place about half a year ago, from a severe case sleep deprevation as well the common I-hate-morning's syndrome. Yes... I am captivated.

I feel now that standing here watching you guys trying to unravel the enormous tapestry of the story of this planet (and sometimes the things that have come in contact with it) is no longer good enough. I must lend a hand!

I have been very interested in the New World Order threads and the things connected to such a thing; the US government, 9/11, Alien contact, abductions and general world politics. I have been itching to reply to these threads and am glad that I can finally do so.

Anyways, Im hoping my contributions may help in some way to this community and henceforth make some kind of difference in the world.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Welcome the MODULUS.

I think you will find there is a good bunch of people on here and as you have seen the discussions are very interesting, Educational and sometimes eye opening.

All in a days work at ATS i suppose.

See you around and have fun

thesaint

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Same thing that's happening to the rest of us... Come on in, get yourself a cup of coffe and join the fray.

There's no cure for the ATS addiction, and why would you want to treat the symptoms?

Hello, my name is Mirthful, and I've been an ATSoholic for 15 months... Welcome to ATS!

12 Step Monkeys, not just for kicking the habit anymore...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Welcome earthling! Read the rules, have fun, get addicted!!!

top topics

join