It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Piano Man mystery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
MAybe some of you have been aware of the press in England where a man was found on the beach 4 month ago with no documentation, the labels torn from his clothes and could not speak a word. He was held in a medical unit in England since being found and could not communicate with anyone.

This was so frustratinng for the authorities as they could not work out who this man was and where he was from.

He got his so called "Piano man" name as that was the only thing he could do was play the piano.

Today he has hit the headlines again as he has now just woke up one morning and remembered who he was.

He is a farmers son from Bavaria who has no idea how he came to be found wet and cold with no identification on a British beach. Even the labels torn from his clothing is very strange.

Where has this man been? Was he an abductee, Was he part of some goverment intelligence operation that went wrong or is this a purely medical case. If so why no documentation, Torn labels, British beach and why not talk for 4 months.

dailynewspaper.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 24-8-2005 by thesaint]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A quick sampling of what's out there on this "topic."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS Search, always your first, best stop on your way to an excellent thread post.

Search Monkeys, not just for finding truffles anymore...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hey thanks Mirthful Me,

I guess i was being lazy and didnt consider searching for this beforehand.

A smack on my wrist has been given as punishment

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As MM pointed out, plenty on the topic. Closing this thread.

top topics

join