It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know that they know that I know that they're out there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey, I'm phil and I'm most interested in martial law take-over plots in the case of an asteroid impact or for dealing with aliens. The tacmar codes drew me to this site.

I think that there ARE codes placed on our signs. The universal new world order military symbols are creeping onto our signs and are providing directions to any military force. There may even be a rudimentary binary code built into the reflector schemes going down exit ramps..e.g. round/round, round/round, round/square round/square, round/round. Also of particular nots is the sudden proliferation of RED reflectors near exit ramps. Red is a color that is NEVER used except for wrong way indications.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hi Junkmanphil,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm sure you will find like-minded memers here

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Howdy Duty and welcome to ATS.

Dallas

new topics

top topics