It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Well... I finally decided to sign up here on ATS. I've been ghosting on this site for almost a year now and really enjoyed reading the various threads on UFOs, Cryptozoology, and Conspiracy and I really enjoy the range of people who seem to comment on here. It's very cool that in the same place people who seem to have P.H.D.'s are commenting in the same threads with people who seem to be wearing tin foil hats

Just a little bit about me, I've been curious and extremely interested in the paranormal, the supernatural, and the unknown and basically the unreached potential of humanity and the universe for as long as I can remember. For my third birthday I actually got the entire Time Life series of books on UFOs, kind of a strange gift to give to a three year old but I was really into it. I'm now twenty years old and I go to great lengths to seek out the paranormal. Sadly, I've never seen a UFO but I have had a ghost experience at an abandoned insane asylum (and that was creepy).

I finally signed up because I was lurking on the Coast to Coast Bigfoot discovered thread and finally signed up because I wanted to get involved in the discussion. I really hope to be a good member here and add some good input wherever I can. Strange things don't really happen to me but I'm still intensely curious about them.

By the way, I call myself CuriousSkeptic because that's what I consider myself. After Billy Meier, the Prohept Yahwey, the Bigfoot discovery, and the host of other less than on the level things, I tend to be skeptical of anyone trying to come forward with info. I am open to it but I need hardcore evidence before I invest my support.

Thanks for reading this

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Im sure you will be a GREAT member. Welcome to the great ATS, enjoy yoru stay!

All The Secrets

[edit on 24-8-2005 by SpittinCobra]

JAK

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hello CuriousSkeptic and welcome to ATS.

If there's any questions that crop up take a peek at Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links or please feel free to U2U me.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
curious....skeptic:
interesting choice of words for your user name

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

And,
Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join