It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Report Published By IAEA Vindicates Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Once again golemina, no evidence to back up what you say apart from allusions and speculation. If you want to bring something to the conversation that can be discussed by all means contribute but posts like that are not likely to get debated.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
In the words of some masked man on the 'Aliens & UFOs' boards...

Debunkerish!

Apparently anything you don't like you totally ignore or label 'allusions and speculation'!

You care little for the facts... less for the truth... In your little world those who don't parrot your exact point of view are engaged in a conspiracy of lies and are spouting propaganda.

>' If you want to bring something to the conversation that can be discussed by all means contribute but posts like that are not likely to get debated.'

That daily events in the ME mock you and expose the silly point of view you and some of your friends sell as ax grinding apparently doesn't even register with your surrounded as you seem to be by only like-minded persons.

I am glad to hear Sep that apparently some of your best friends are Jews... Somehow the greeting cards from Hezbollah seem to minimize your personal heartfelt guarantees...

[edit on 28-8-2005 by golemina]

Sep

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
I am glad to hear Sep that apparently some of your best friends are Jews...

Ahhh, you heard that did you? Well I never actually said that. I have a few Jewish friends, but I wouldn’t call them my "best friends".

Originally posted by goleminaSomehow the greeting cards from Hezbollah seem to minimize your personal heartfelt guarantees...

Well let’s first get clear that not all Jews are Israelis and not all Israelis are Jews.

Second, helping Lebanon free itself does not mean that the Iranians are out to kill all Jews. Iran is a friend of Lebanon in the same manner as it is a friend of the peace loving Jews.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
That's an American cultural reference...

When the phrase 'some of my best friends are xyzs' is used... Often a type of racism towards that xyzs is being inferred.

Of course not all Jews are Israelis and not all Israelis are Jews... and thank your for making MY point. Just took you a little while to get there...

Oh Lebanon has been freed... To me it looked like a cultural and economic center that rivaled Paris for its beauty and culture had been savaged by the Muslim vision of the norm.

In the Middle East one needs not to judge the words one hears, but the numbers and proximity of the bullets...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join