It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Progression

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well I am excited to say I have made some progress with my OBE attempts. I am only really able to try when I'm going to bed since I have kids and work strange hours. The first two nights (or mornings) I didn't really get anything.

Night One:
Lots of excitement but disappointed when I could barely relax myself. I got tired after 20 minutes or so and just rolled to my side and went to sleep.

Night Two:
I was able to calm myself more this time and relax my body more and do it faster. This was as far as I could get though. I spent a little more time than the first night but again got tired and decided to give up and go to sleep.

I tried to Lucid Dream also when I decided to go to sleep but no luck their either.

Night Three:
I was able to relax noticably faster last night. I felt myself deepening slightly two times but was distracted by the spouse or the baby. A third time I felt myself deepening. I was telling myself mind awake, body asleep. I felt that I had some control and made my body slip into sleep. I started feeling the "vibrations." It reminded me more of electricity going through my body. The feeling was intensifying. I felt like I was getting really deep. I also felt quite a bit of pressure in my head at this time. It was black and I could see a shape before my eyes. I was seeing the kind of "fireworks" that you see when you close your eyes and rub them, it was deeper though and more vivid.

Something caught my attention for a split second before I redirected my focus back to my OBE attempt. When I got distracted I realized I was in the early stages of the vibrations. When I shifted my focus back I had some control and I held myself in that state as long as I could but I slowly faded back to reality.

I am very happy to be making progress. I was feeling somewhat frustrated after the first two pathetic nights.

I picked a card out of a shuffled deck of cards and placed it on my bookcase. When I finally do OBE I will use the card to do a reality check to confirm it is more than a dream.

[edit on 24-8-2005 by imas]

fum

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
haha good job man i hope you the ebst of luck and the cards double as a tool to see if it was just ur bed vibrating then its jsut cause ur possed lol jks but it helps i get vibrations sometimes in my class or when im walking to my classes in school and i loose my balance as well o.O it might all be coming back

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
thats cool, mayB we can meet sometime on the astral plane
...would be fun,

EDIT EDIT FOR THE RULE OF THE 1 LINE POST

EDIT

[edit on 24-8-2005 by Solidus Green eye]

fum

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hmm i would be intrested in meeting u in the astral plane i dunno why but i jsut got this feeling and btw hurry and cahnge ur post cause theres a rule againts to 1 line post i got 40 points removed cause of that lol

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yes ill look forward to it, but im now not able to project cause im on Kos, on vacation on a party island.... not really nice and quiet places around here
... when im home ill let ya know...and meet somewhere

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
By the way what kind of feeling did you get?
can you discribe it to me?

i have heard other people telling me the same thing but they cant explain.

fum

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i can make myself black out on command well sometimes lol but none of taht for me lalal im on my 15 month vacation recharging my batteries and when imma come back ill can help train you if you want me too

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
okey sounds good, i need some training in sustaining the astral projection, because my longest period on the astral is only half an hour.
but i think i just gotta be more aware, an focus on myself being there

Have you ever met the Guy Belzebuub? , he's a pioneer of astral projection
they say he's on 1 of the Three great mountains...never found him though
It is said he's already enlightend and is the one with the most knowledge.

fum

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
hmm never heard of it seems like youve been reading on all this stuff for a while now and you finally by chance and fate came across ats i dont remember how long my alst astral and obe was tis been lets see hmm 11 months since ive done taht stuff
maybe we can meet up in the astral plane and hang around in the great mountains

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yeah sounds great,

but i have a question, : some friends of mine have been bothered by negative entities lately, have you ever come across one? cause in 4 weeks of projecting, i never have encountered one.

and the most weird thing is, me and a girlfriend of mine where projecting in my room...and she and I where on the astral at the same time... she said : i was first on the astral plane, i saw 2 black shadows in the room ... and then you(she means me) apeared...and the shadows left, THATS WEIRD dont ya think?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well some people say to be cautious and some say there is nothing to worry about.

Just to be on the safe side I am being cautious. I don't believe the dark ones can hurt you but they may be able to affect you negatively.

Hey when I make it to the astral plane we can definately meet up. I'll let you know when I do and when I have my bearings.

I don't think the vibes reached the necessary intensity so I'm just wondering about the seperation. When you get the vibrations do you need to visualize it to get out? When are you able to see? Before the separation or after?

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
well what you ahve to do is show them that your powerful enough to kick their asses and they will fear you and its very nice that you and your gf do these sort of stuff i cant even find a person to practise anythign with me till now when i came to this new school imma find myself a nice quite girl and train her
and train my little noob but yeah kick the entitys ass you have to you cant let it get control over you ohh wanna hear something really weird and cool that happened to me once i was doing astral projection and i was out of my body flaoting about 4 inches from my body then i tried moving my astral hand and my real hand started moving aswelll

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
wOOW, your real hand moved?? thats amazing!

but about the negative entities, they go away when i show up , i wonder why they dont bother me,

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
THis is very interesting. I have also been practicing more often to try and achieve an OOBE. I can make it to the vib stage about half the time, but I still snap out of it once I realize I made it there.

I will be trying again exactly 11 hours from the time of this post, maybe someone can come pull me out.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
okey, than your on the good way,

pulling you out wont help, cause you are probably the reason why you snap back

but here's what you need to do then:

you snap out of it because you lose awareness when you think: AAH I MADE IT!

a trick that i use is thinking:

- How did i get here,

- why am i here

- who am i,

and aswer those questions for yourself when you feel you are abou to go to the astral...focus on that, in that way you wil be totaly aware of the situation and stil are very calm...cause if you think : AAHH i made it! your not calm, and your brain will think your awake,,

thats how simple it is,, just keep trying, once you get the rythem its easy

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solidus Green eye
okey, than your on the good way,

pulling you out wont help, cause you are probably the reason why you snap back

but here's what you need to do then:

you snap out of it because you lose awareness when you think: AAH I MADE IT!

a trick that i use is thinking:

- How did i get here,

- why am i here

- who am i,

and aswer those questions for yourself when you feel you are abou to go to the astral...focus on that, in that way you wil be totaly aware of the situation and stil are very calm...cause if you think : AAHH i made it! your not calm, and your brain will think your awake,,

thats how simple it is,, just keep trying, once you get the rythem its easy

yup yup its so easy to get in the vibrational state i dont even have to try lol

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i think the weirdest thing on astral traveling is the 3D sight...you can look front and back at the same time,

i got pretty confused the first time

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is 3d vision something that most everybody has? This is maybe the second time I have seen it mentioned.

Maybe once I go astral I will start a thread for "Astral Games." How about identifying a playing card in areas that no one has access too?

[edit on 25-8-2005 by imas]

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Based on three days of attempts how am I doing? Am I progressing quickly or is it too early to tell?

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You are doing very good, its now a shure thing you have a talent for this kind of things,

keep trying at your best, than you'll be there in no time

and about the astral games, i think its a great idea, ill dicide soon enough if im going to participate

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join