It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hans Kolvenbach.....What are his true intencions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
does anyone know the true intentions of the "Black Pope". i would really like some info. i already read the interview w/ martin. i need something more. any info would be great. or even what are your theries on this guy i would love to know. what do you think he is up to?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'd think that only he himself would know his 'true intentions', but what reason is there to think that there is anything insidious? Also, refering to the head of the Society of Jesus as the "Black Pope" is something of an hyperbole these days; the guy is not a competitor with the Papacy for control of christendom. The head of the society is simply not anywhere near as powerful as in the old days. Indeed, the papacy destroyed the original society of jesus and later on 'replaced' it with the current one.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I'd think that only he himself would know his 'true intentions', but what reason is there to think that there is anything insidious? Also, refering to the head of the Society of Jesus as the "Black Pope" is something of an hyperbole these days; the guy is not a competitor with the Papacy for control of christendom. The head of the society is simply not anywhere near as powerful as in the old days. Indeed, the papacy destroyed the original society of jesus and later on 'replaced' it with the current one.

this is true. but i think someone out there might have an idea on what it might be. a theory possibly.

new topics

join