It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashforward Dreaming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
ya know that dreaming is a strong force. right? And believing 100% of your dreams can cause you to become insane.

Just to let you know where I am coming from on this. I have had hundreds of dreams, and maybe 6 - 8 precognitive ones. I used to dream nightly, and my dreams were vivid, sensation filled dreams. At around age eight to ten, they were filled with dinosaurs, and I could fly. Now, I dream anywhere from once a week to once a month. I have had one lucid dream in my life. The precognitive dreams usually have some commonalities, but not always. For example, three of them had celebrities in them. That is not many, but considering they are not in any non-precognitive dreams, it is significant. I just wish I could tell when one was a pre-cog. Not all have celebs. They are (with one exception) of totally insignificant scenarios. Nonetheless, they are precise in their detail, like a photo or video. If they are not just a snapshot, then I can predict whats next, as I have done once. The phenomenon has only occured maybe once every four years or so, yet it has led, over the years, to me radically altering my worldview.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I didn't really read all the post but I will say this.
It has been really hard for me to exsist within what I deem to be time ofr I too see the future.Within glimpses and the strange emptyness within a certain knowing can come forth and cease me.

As I have even had conformation from dreams from my earliest years.It is much stranger then I could have ever imagine.It spreads into everyday things if you pay attention and follow the trails and paths through this strange place called exsistence.

Just try to remain centred within yourself.

I will be back to post more on this soon.
Scarecrow.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i was reading this like "wow this is amazing" then suddenly realized.."hey this stuff happends to me all the time"..except it isnt vivid like you can see in your dreams..and only at the moment of them happening that i realize that i drempt it up sometimes catching myself right before continuing the rest of the dream..or shouting something like...you were about to say this or that..but then looking like a fool..but all in all..id say you got a case of some serious dejavu..or thats what i say at the moment of it happening...but who knows these things right? maybe you really do see into the future..but only one way to find out..get me those lottery ticket numbers lol hah j/k~kiliker

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I saw him pick the winning numbers for a lottery draw, on his tv show, during a radio interview. The problem was that he sealed them in an envelope which was opened after the draw. They were right, but, alas, it was too late. I have known what was ahead because of the dream I had, but it was insignificant. Also, I have no way of telling if the dream is one of the precog. ones until the scene starts to unfold for real later. And, so far, no lotto numbers have appeared.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I hate to throw a spanner in the works here, but I have a theory. The subconscious presents these flashforwards in the form of a dream, your subconscious then telepathically make it happen for real? This is possible right?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarghapanda
I hate to throw a spanner in the works here, but I have a theory. The subconscious presents these flashforwards in the form of a dream, your subconscious then telepathically make it happen for real? This is possible right?

I think you're quite right, in a sense. However, it's a bit difficult to form a future to your liking when you've got the thoughts of billions of others to compete against.

Btw, cool experiences Rhapsody. I've had quite a few moments of dejavu myself, but since they're rather insignificant I won't go into it.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
In fifth grade my class went to a near by country for
a special project we were working on.
We were supposed to spend some time in the forrest and live like
wikings... anyway...

A classmate and I were "scouting" the surroundings and we came to a place
were the sun shined through 2 bushes and a dead deer were lying on the
ground and then we suddenly stopped.
Me and my friend both said, I've dreamed about this place. We were both a
bit confused but after some silence we continued our scouting.
It was a very strange feeling, like I/we were suppose to be there.

I do remmember seing that place in a dream 2 months before the trip.

Is it possible for 2 different person's to have the same deja vu at
the same time our did we influence eachother somehow?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trasheart
In fifth grade my class went to a near by country for
a special project we were working on.
We were supposed to spend some time in the forrest and live like
wikings... anyway...

A classmate and I were "scouting" the surroundings and we came to a place
were the sun shined through 2 bushes and a dead deer were lying on the
ground and then we suddenly stopped.
Me and my friend both said, I've dreamed about this place. We were both a
bit confused but after some silence we continued our scouting.
It was a very strange feeling, like I/we were suppose to be there.

I do remmember seing that place in a dream 2 months before the trip.

Is it possible for 2 different person's to have the same deja vu at
the same time our did we influence eachother somehow?

Deja vu is the feeling of having been somewhere before, but not knowing why
. What you experienced is precognition in the form of a dream. Your experience I feel reinforces my theory that it is a subconscious focr making the events actually happen...telepathy may explain your friend having the same experience. Don;t take that as fact by any means though

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks for you reply aarghapanda.
You're right, Deja vu wasn't what i experienced but more of a precognition.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No problem, glad to be of service

top topics

<< 1   >>

join