It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rev. Pat Robertson (predicter or things to come)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I thought that this was interesting and I think this would be a good place for this thread.

Rev. Pat has given alot of "interesting" prayers that have been answered by "GOD".

Just read this and tell me what you think about the " tellings God has told the good old Rev."
Rev. Pat Robertson link

Do you guys think there is something there that is code for Rev. saying that "GOD" told him that there would be 3 people pushed off the S.C.
It is an eye opener because way all of a sudden did those three just say AHH, I have had enough. Do you guys think they were told to get lost?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Robertson isnt just losing his mind. He's aware of what he says.

He's made irrational comments before

I guess its ok to have some form of publicity, even negative is better than none at all. But a man of God?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Cool link

Well written article and a glimpse into the mind of an absolute nutter who calls for the deaths of people as often as most christians pray.

He reminds me of the coyote from road runner, throwing around verbal acme pianos and ten ton bombs.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Pat Robertson has a long history of comments that he has made against, women, other races, politics and about anything that he feels in his ego dominated righteousness to say.

Some of his comments seems just hilarious and others are down right offensive, but he still have the support of many people and his network brings plenty of money.

Making money from the extortion of the faithful is a shame.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Robertson isnt just losing his mind. He's aware of what he says.

People who lose their minds are aware of what they say.
In their state of dementia it makes sense to them.
Robertson has definately got some mind melting going on.
He said bad things before ... but now it's getting much worse.
I think there is brain deterioration setting in .... IMHO
He's overdue for retirement. Time to help him understand that.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
FlyersFan Pat is not going to retire anytime soon, he has a phobia to dying and getting old.

I read somewhere that he has a routine of his own made "life prologuing" shakes and he does a very rigorously exercise routine, and some other weird things he does to keep himself going.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My point is, if i wasnt clear enough that he's ALWAYS talked like this, much to the dismay of his orhanization and the world.

Than he puts out a statement saying thats not what he meant...that kidnapping could have been what he meant.

Then he comes out again and said he was sorry

If he were a man and a christian, the first thing he should have done was apologize for saying it.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ok here's Pat Robertson teaching on prophecy and Babylon

His prophecy(imo prediction would be more accurate):

We're looking at some serious prophetic significance. Watch the year 2007, because that's 40 years after the Jews took over Jerusalem, but it's also 400 years after the first permanent English settlers started the United States of America.
I pray, I pray that we won't get crosswise with the prophecy of God. But it looks like we're heading down the so-called road map as hard as we can go, driven by the Arabs, driven by the Russians, driven by the Europeans, driven by the United Nations, all saying, "Let's put the squeeze on tiny, little Israel". And God, Himself, is going to fight for Israel.

'Ol Patty says '07 just in time to get geared up for the election hmm?

Oh and here Pat "Clarifies His Statement Regarding Hugo Chavez"

.....Is it right to call for assassination? No, and I apologize for that statement. I spoke in frustration that we should accommodate the man who thinks the U.S. is out to kill him.....

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I just think that if he stated that he wanted an assasination of someone, and that he called out to the public that "GOD" told him that suprime court members would "retire" and they did .

What would stop him from saying " Well, I was talking to GOD and he said that everyone that is listening to me now needs to sign up with the military."

And ya'll know that some people would do that.

new topics

top topics

join