It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Allah willing, we will enter Palestine as conquerors and liberators, not through negotiations…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
…Said Palestinian Clerics Association Deputy Director Sheikh Muhammad Ali on Al-Manar TV

And he went on to quote the story of the “stone and the tree”, he stated:

"…The Prophet Muhammad foretold in a hadith that 'Judgment Day would come only when the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims would kill the Jews, and the stone and tree would say: 'Oh, Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew' – of course he was referring to the occupying Zionist Jew – 'there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him', except for the Gharqad tree…"

Wow, what a swell guy this Sheikh Muhammad Ali. I wonder if the Palestinians will stop attacking the Israeli’s now that the Israeli’s have handed over Gaza? Right.

How can there be peace there when high ranking Palestinian Clerics make statements on TV like this? They don’t want peace, that’s why. Arafat declined every peace proposal ever placed before him, and now Israel has given back a hotly contested land and even this is not enough. It’s clearer every day that Palestine wants nothing less than the death of all Jews and to claim all of Israel..er...Palestine...er...who knows.

We will all know very shortly, that’s for certain. I actually fear for the Palestinian people. Its my thought that Israel is using this as a last ditch effort for peace, if this does not appease the Palestinians, Israel will strike hard and without hesitation (As they should in my opinion).

And in conclusion, our HUMANITARIAN buddy Sheikh Muhammad Ali goes on to say:

"…Since they believe that the Zionist entity will disappear... They are only trying to stall. They are not trying to establish themselves but to delay the fulfillment of the divine prophecy of the liberation of all of Palestine and the wiping out of the Zionist entity. If the Jews and the Zionists were to leave Palestine now, the war would be over, and the Middle East and the entire world could sigh in relief. But the Jews, these Zionists, are against humanity, not just against Muslims…"

Mmm...A contender for a Nobel Peace prize if you ask me...

Story here

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thats odd, whats with the "…‼/h1>" in my title? I didnt do that and it wont let me change it. Odd....

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's to do with the character used for the exclamation marks.

Did you format your post in another program firsts?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Always, used Word.

The only character I used there is a quotation mark. Odd.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That'll be it then

I take it you are using IE?

If you right click on the page then go to "view source" it should open up note pad.

Once it's done that do a search for "ot through negotiations" Hit the return key a few times and you should get to where it is in the page. You'll notice instead of the double !! you get some weird characters.

You could try changing your encoding options in word or just do what i've done in the past drop
the post in to notepad first and make sure there aren't any weird character
then copy it out and dump it in IE.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just a thought here, dont take this the wrong way, but having read the authours initial post , i find that this is more in line with the War against Terrorism.

I cannot see where the politics issue comes into this one. Why post it here skippytjc?
I could be wrong here, but PTS seems the wrong place for this thread to be.

(waits to be corrected
)

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If i remember correctly the thread started off in ATS and was moved here.

At least i think it did

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ah well..
Im not a MOD, but i suppose someone had their reasons to move it to PTS.

new topics

top topics

join