It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Mutwa (Zulu Shaman on aliens)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
There are many aspects that can be covered by this one topic alone. Below is a link where you can read in part an interview with Credo Mutwa made a few years ago.

In this interview he says he was abducted by aliens, and gives his account. This may be interesting in itself, but this isnt exactly the point I will focus on, though Im sure throughout this thread that point will shift to other topics being brought up about Credo Mutwa and his teachings.

(one note is that this is the same Zulu Shaman that David Icke has interviewed, infact there is a recent radio archive interview of both of them.)

Here is what I find interesting...The topic of global warming.
(see note below before clicking on link)

news.bbc.co.uk...

(no Credo is not mentioned in the above link, but this topic is appearing in the news alot here in Europe. I live in Hungary where it has been raining most of the summer with cooler weather, yet other countries such as France, Spain, etc. have drought and fires. Extreme weather patterns are associated with global warming according to this article. This part in itself could well go under another thread, but for my purposes, I want to link this to something Credo says concerning aliens and very well could shed light on global warming.)

(Below, link to interview with Credo you can reference as you read the rest of my post.)

www.metatech.org...

First let me pull a few quotes from the interview with Credo:

"It is that, originally, the Earth was covered by a very thick blanket of fog or mist. That people could not actually see the Sun in the sky, except as a nimble of light. And they also saw the Moon at night as a gentle claw of light in the sky, because there was this heavy mist. And the rain was always falling in a steady drizzle. There was no thunder, however. There were no storms."

"They [aliens and/or hybrid] hide in deep cavities underground, because they are always feeling cold. In these cavities, we are told, there are huge fires which are kept going by slaves, human, zombie-like slaves."

"Now, the Chitauli, further, removed the sacred rain-bringing mist from the sky and for the first time since creation..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting indeed.
Alot of speculation has gone on concering antediluvian life span.

Why did those people live 900+ years? Perhaps because of the protection from the sun from the watery mist in the sky. Now once this was destroyed, it appears that life span quickly dropped...for the human kind that is.

With all the material I have been reading, it would appear that the earth is being environmentally destroyed on purpose. After all, we have many safe alternatives to every toxic thing there is.
Yet why do we continue to destroy this "fragile earth"? Its insane, unless there is more to it...

...more to it like the fact that an alien race, who is more adept to hot weather and to the suns radiation, wants to make this planet more habitable for them to live in.
(oh, also, Credo notes that the humans were subjugated to working in mines...interesting indeed.
possibly pollutants which helped destroy the earths fragile protection layer?)

Part of this story of creation that he talks about which is interesting is that they apparently mated with the women of the earth (as in the biblical acount) and their offspring were introduced as the chiefs and rulers of a people that never had a ruler before, as they previously had lived as one. And not only that but the people communicated through thoughts/feelings not through verbal skills until language was introduced to them by the aliens...language divided the people.
Can anyone say tower of babel where it says that the "gods" (plural) came down because they were afraid that man would beome gods like them.

(now how is that not surprising, even amongst two people who think similar their can still be misunderstandings because verbal language is limited...period...you have to stop and feel the other person.
This takes a bit of unselfishness and love to do...a real breaking through the ego.)

The book of enochs account is quite interesting also. We see the watchers children dying off and becoming the evil spritis whom roam the earth seeking to possess a body as they long to drink, but cannot drink, wanting to be physical again, but not having the capability...or do they now?

Also, as we see in the account of enoch the Watchers are thrown under the earth and basically sealed in it.
Have they found a way out? Who knows, but interesting none the less.

Anyway...all these accounts of the earths creation are so similiar in the alien encounters (angels whatever you want to call them) that its hard to ignore that aliens have an involvement with us that goes past roswell and is more real than we care to believe. For a non-christian it would be aliens living amongst us, for the Christian it would be demons...but that is a slight technicality that doesnt really matter, the point isnt about fighting about what to call these things, but to observe and see what is happening around us.

To all...Gods Peace

dAlen

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Credo's an interesting individual. Read a lot of his stuff a while back. It is interesting drawing parallels with other legends/ancient tales etc. Even if you don't buy it they are worth a read.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by whita
Credo's an interesting individual. Read a lot of his stuff a while back. It is interesting drawing parallels with other legends/ancient tales etc. Even if you don't buy it they are worth a read.

Yeah, I agree.

He has quite a bit of interesting stuff to say in that interview.
There was a story/legend that one of the tribes in Africa have concerning "lizard people" that was quite interesting. Though Im sure its not based 100% on true happenings, it would be interesting to see where/why the story came about.
(in the story there is a lizard lady imposter, who took on the appearance of a princess with the exception that she kept her tail. She was able to temporarily hide the tail, but later it "betrayed" her and she met a fatal end by one of the villagers hands.)

I know its a long interview so Im not surprised there hasnt been much responce yet. I figure this may be interesting for those who have heard of David Icke, for as I mentioned in my original post, David Icke has drawn upon information from Credo Mutwa to help support his shape shifting lizard theory. (I shouldnt say his, as it appears this is, after all, somthing that at least some cultures have believed in over time.)

Gods Peace

dalen

new topics

join