It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis vs Mary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
And Jesus
It is told that This famous saying from the Bible that Jesus was to of said, Came first from " Isis" who was later on through the centuries AKA Mary Magdalene.
" Come to me all you who Labor and are heavy Laden and I will give you rest."
Mary M
Mary Magdalene was regarded by the occult initiates of the middle ages as a medium of the secret revelations, and her planet was " Venus" as her symbol in the cosmos. ( Morning Star)
If you would go to the Isis link in here you would see that in the Nag Hammadi Library, there is an entire chapter given by the Goddess Isis, and she uses the words " I AM" when talking to the people. she also Identifies herself as the " I AM " and the Goddess of thunder.
I am now wondering if She was turned into a He and Jesus is really a she? and Isis was turned into Mary M and also Jesus saying were used by her first, since she was before him.

It could have happen! They could have got everything mixed up.
In a Book " Templar Revelations" They also claim that Isis used alot of these saying long before there was a Jesus.
Mods, if this is in the wrong spot, please go ahead an put it where it belongs, even if you all want to dump it in the trash bin. since I have not started to many threads, go ahead an do what you feel right!

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Chasrac64:

I just wanted to say that I think this is a good topic and I'm sorry I have not had time to add anything - I have some references that I'll have to look up in order to make a meaningful contribution but I have not found the time.

I hope some others will join in - probably make my points for me and save me a lot of time.

Anyway, I'm just sorry to see this topic languish as it has...you are definitely onto something...something that many experts have debated...I know because I've read a lot on this but it has been more than a year.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
An thanks for replying. I was starting to think that I was the only one that has noticed this. This has bugged me for sometime now, I just cant put my finger on it. Theres something about her that I feel has more meaning that meets the eye here. I personally feel that She did say all these things that are in our Bible now, because the Bible as we have it has been re-written an also the N.T has been rewritten to suite a greek audience.
They held this Woman( Isis) High, Somehow she is also written as Virgin Mary, then we have the Magdalene. I see a connection here.
Isis saying were, I think Hi-Jack an re-written. These saying are carved over there in Egypt. She ( Isis) also was known as the" I Am."
Now remember, The Roman Church in them days( Dark ages) were very Anti-woman, for some reasond.
They even have Paul as saying a woman should keep silent in Church. Yet many Painting have the woman -Child. ( Virgin Mary) Isis was also in Egypt, Was said to of had Horus. Woman -Child.
I guess I am just trying to figure this out. Mary M was held in High regards in France. They even have a day that they hold an celebrate for her. Why? Why is her painting everywhere over there? When the Church actually pays here no regards.
Jesus story on the other hand is kinda similar to Horus. Not unless you believe in re-incarnation, an these people came back. I dunno, but all I am saying is that there is alot of connections to these people. Its like maybe since time the story has been re-peated over an over.
Its got alot to do with Mother-Child. and it all started in Egypt. That seems to be the root of it all.
I have study this for about 2 yrs now an I cannot seem to put my finger on this. Also notice John the baptist was held in High regards also. There is a strong connection to him also. Remember they had to hide alot of things back in those days because they had no freedom of speech, so they had to have there teachings in Hiding. This is what " Occult" means, something done in secret. The reasond why was because if the Church found out another teaching against what they taught they had your neck. So alot of these original teachings ( ones that held the Truth) went underground.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Another thing I just remember here, Notice that In the catholic Douay Bible Gen 3-15 says " SHE shall crush thy head,an thou shall lie in wait for HER heel.
I personally think this was the original way this was written, I dont know for sure why in our King James it says different, maybe an Anti-woman thing. I dunno, but we have to see which translation came first. and why the Douay says this?
Now I know Catholics hold Mary in High Regards, Did this verse get changed to fit maybe Her? This is just a few things to throw around. Ive not got much into why the one book differs from the others? I personally have not read a Douay. Just things here an there so I am not sure how much more is different.
I do know Sir Francis Bacon Edited the King James back in 1611, then a revised came out 1898 or something like that.
Now back to Egypt, Think about this, why was Isis held so High?
The Woman is in Reality the Alchemist of Life!!!!
It Is Her function to transform an to create all things

She Contains within her soul, the potencies of all possible spiritual creation an evolution.
Everything must be created and she alone can create it, it must be born an woman alone can give it birth.
For this reason, woman is the only possible SAVIOR of the race!. she is not the weaker sex, but the stronger sex. she is not inferior to man, she is his superior.
Scientific investigations shows that the female is Boilogical superior to the male, It shows that the very beginning of life during gestation, at birth during infancy an childhood the human female has more vitality then the male.
This is why way back then woman were seen as the Life givers. This is where they seen life come from.
What do you think AL D

top topics

join