It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal w/ Count Von Kolvenbach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Does anyone have any info or anything they can tell me about this Count Von Kolvenbach AKA "The Black Pope" i am new to ATS and read a topic bout it, and now i am for sure interested. i already read the interview w/ that one guy. but that didnt explain much. i want to know this guys life story if anyone can help. Please the *PEEPS* need to know.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hope this helps

adding second line
The Black Pope

[edit on 23-8-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
yeah thats the artical i already read. a good read but not enough info on him.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
He is also known as the Jesuit General, and he's at the top of the Freemasonry ladder.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
He's head of the Catholic church, that's for sure. The pope is his puppet, has been ever since the middle Ages when the counter-reformation gave Catholicism a shot in the arm.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
and he's at the top of the Freemasonry ladder.

The Masons here are always repeating there is no hierarchy, all are equal,all have one vote etc etc.........

Im not baiting i find it interesting,when its said that Freemasonry has a secret society within it which could well be the case.Proof of it however we may never get.Masons would say beause it does`nt exist.

Can you put a link up wher you read this Amethyst?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interview with Eric Jon Phelps

Long read, so grab a drink and a bite to eat first.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Charisma
Does anyone have any info or anything they can tell me about this Count Von Kolvenbach AKA "The Black Pope"......

Perhaps everything written at websites about the Jesuits, and much more from many different sources can all be found here at this single place in an easy to use format.

The Unhived Mind Forum

I refer to it as The Great Jesuit Conspiracy Archive for good reason.

Enjoy.....

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

He is also known as the Jesuit General, and he's at the top of the Freemasonry ladder.

i've met many jesuits, and they have no damn connections to the freemasons.

just because they support the open sharing of knowledge amoung the population doesn't make them evil.

the jesuits never even had much of a say in the church, and were, for a time, the "black sheep" of the priesthood.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

i've met many jesuits, and they have no damn connections to the freemasons.

You must have met low-level Jesuits. The ones at the top know more. Like Freemasonry, the higher you go, the more you're allowed to know. It's like a hierarchy.

top topics

join