It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO at work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.dailykos.com...

this link above is an artickle showing what is happening now in US. NWO at work.

I think the police here did a good job. Having fun should be forbidden and all teenagers should be in prison... or beaten up!

or not! They even tell the owner to piss off. Of course, it's police; their jealous because THEY never had any fun when they were young!

The only funny thing about this is they even arrested the security personell of the party!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So just because a some politician or police official wanted to shut down the rave its the NWO at work

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That is frightening that they can do that. Just come out of the woods with ak47's with camo on and then point the ak47 at your head and tell you to leave. Even the people who were peacefully leaving got tear gas thrown at them. I don't know how people would allow the police force to act like that and not try to do something about it. Police abusing their power seems to be becoming a more and more common thing. Enough of the "Give up your rights and we will give you security" crap.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by UFObeliever]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
most people who go to these raves are up to no good. They oughta be shut down, I could see it getting nasty too, the police probably had no other choice exsept to use force. People got to stop blaming the cops for doing their jobs.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
most people who go to these raves are up to no good. They oughta be shut down, I could see it getting nasty too, the police probably had no other choice exsept to use force. People got to stop blaming the cops for doing their jobs.

Ok so they might be "up to no good" as you put it.

I certainly seen none of that but I'll go along with what you say.

But why the use of storm troopers? I mean these kids don't have the weapons or armor these guys did. They came dressed for full on battle.

Looks like a picture of martial law to me nothing more nothing less.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
this link above is an artickle showing what is happening now in US. NWO at work.

You're kidding, right?

Utah County mass gathering ordinance prohibits the gathering of two hundred and fifty or more persons without a permit, bond, and Utah County Commission approval.

Research was conducted and no mass gathering permit had been obtained for this incident. However, a health department permit had been obtained and EMS personnel were contracted to be on scene for first aide.

From several previous experiences with Rave parties of this size, a large amount of drug use and underage consumption of alcohol occur. In addition reports of sexual assaults, overdoses, firearm violations, vehicle burglaries, and numerous individuals drive from the party under the influence of alcohol and or drugs.

...At that point it was again verified that the Utah County Commissioner's office had no knowledge of this nor had a permit been obtained.

...at least 60 arrests were made for weapons offenses, DUI, illegal underage consumption of alcohol, possession of marijuana, possession of coc aine, possession of methamphetamine, possession of ecstasy, distribution of ecstasy, resisting arrest, assault on a police officer, and disorderly conduct.

A safety sweep was conducted after the crowd was ordered to disburse and numerous narcotic items were located scattered on the ground which included: coc aine, ecstasy, marijuana, mushrooms, alcohol and large amounts of drug paraphernalia.

A 17 year old female from West Jordan, found by officers, had overdosed on ecstasy. She was treated and released to her parents.

The sale of drugs at these parties is so prevalent that at this particular Rave party drugs were offered to a local off duty emergency medical service personnel who were contracted to be there. In addition two security personnel hired by the promoter were arrested for possession of coc aine and ecstasy.

Look, I'm all for having a good time, but seriously folks... I've been to parties like this when I was a kid, and what they describe is very accurate from my experience. Lost of drugs, lots of booze, and lots of scantily clad girls who end up getting "unwated attention."

90 cops trying to deal with 1,500 drunk, tripping kids... Yyyyyeah, I'd say they did what they had to do. That's 15 to 1 odds against the cops.

NWO? I don't think so...

Cops doing their jobs.

[edit on 8/24/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Don't for get that some of these drugs make people not feel pain. Someone gets angry and starts fighting a normal cop without body armor they could easily beat the living crap out of the cop,

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you had bothered readin you'd notice there was no 'lots of drugs' as the security team confiscated anything they found.

As to why it is NWO, they use the police to harass people they way it's done here. Harass the owner until she sell it cheap. Or let em have it for free. This looks like a local problem, but when they get cheap property all over the world its not that local anymore...

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
If you had bothered readin you'd notice there was no 'lots of drugs' as the security team confiscated anything they found.

Please. I did bother reading and so what some DJ who was probably on X himself said "But the security go it all!"
Yeah, right.

If you had bothered reading, you would have discovered that the police made numerous drug-related arrests, and found "numerous narcotic items ... scattered on the ground which included: coc aine, ecstasy, marijuana, mushrooms, alcohol and large amounts of drug paraphernalia."

So I guess the security guards weren't being too thorough, eh? Between the Sherriff's dept. and some X'ed out DJ, I'll take the Sherriff's word on it.

As to why it is NWO, they use the police to harass people they way it's done here. Harass the owner until she sell it cheap.

Or stop letting kids use it for big parties where kids are taking X, acid, coke and God knows what else. Did you think of that?

Or let em have it for free. This looks like a local problem, but when they get cheap property all over the world its not that local anymore...

That is total and complete speculation. There is no indication that the Sherriff's department is trying to get this woman to do anything except ceasing to allow illicit activity on her property.

[edit on 8/24/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This topic has infact been covered before.
Utah Rave

top topics

join