It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Weapons for a Quiet War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I thought this is of interest... I do not know the accuracy of it, and the fact that it was supposedly found in a surplus xerox machine from the ONI is slightly suspicious... Just wanted to know what everyones take on it was...

This document is the doctrine adopted by the Policy Committee of the Bilderburg Group during its first known meeting in 1954. A copy found in 1969 was in the possession of Navel Intelligence.
The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.

Top Secret

Silent Weapons for a Quiet War

An Introductory Programming Manual
Operations Research
Technical Manual

WELCOME ABOARD
This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the "Quiet War," being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons."

This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.

May 1979 #74-1120

SECURITY

It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i .e., slavery and genocide.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power, and without the full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodology for economic conquest -- it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral, or cultural values.

You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity, and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without a loss of discretion or humility. Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest. Do not deviate from them.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
dr

An excellent and readable find (fiction in my opinion, but no matter) and another opportunity for me to briefly plug the industrial album of the year, Killing Joke's 2003 release, which includes the track 'Implant' that is all about Silent Weapons For A Quiet War and ID implantation as a part thereof.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This idea of a "Silent Weapon System" is very creative. If I have the time I will analyze and point out any (if) weaknesses. I suspect the key to it all is "real education".

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
fiction?? Who would go as far as that and write as much as whoever wrote it did, if it wasn't true? I dunno, sounds reasonable, from what i read it.

social engineering could be connected to the theory, that some people believe, on The 911/illuminati connection.

thread found here

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey Man

Let me clarify my usage of the term "fiction":

* the document (or part-document) is well-written, using appropriate names and dates and plausible events

* Cold War, Quiet War, Star Wars, many others - all in the vernacular of post-WWII geopolitical and military programs.

What is IN there may be historicaly accurate, but not point to anything else.

What I DON'T believe (and what is fiction to me) is:

* it is part of a clandestine Technical Manual originating out of the Bildebergs in the mid 50s

* it happened to be the only copy ever to surface to be put up for our edification on a website, having been retrieved out of a photocopier.

Who would write that? Any creative writer. There's some equally good hoax stuff pointed out that would take people quite some tim to research and write, on many of the forums at ATS.

I enjoyed reading this material for the history. It's good.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Once again you stand as the beacon of reason in a sincerely troubled time...

I wonder, what would happen if my resources and YOUR brain ever combined with sole directive to put forth the BEST, GRANDEST, MOST COMPLETELY UNIMPEACHABLE load of horse hockey ever presented to mankind?

I think we could do a LOT better than fabricate the "discovery" as a photo copier sold at a surplus auction.

Like you said, the document IS hostorically interesting for sure...

I think we could charge for views of ours though...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Springer

Let's do it some time!

PS. You be Tobias Alcott, I'll be Byron Tiller. (Obscur reference, look it up, you'll get it...)

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Man with a plan:

If I simply tool the time to write seventy or eighty well thought out pages that absolutely indicated I was your father would that make it so?

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
do it and we will see!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I fear Valhall may have some SERIOUS objections (not to mention my OWN) to that scenario, but as usual I TRULY love the illness that is YOUR mind...

You may well be nearly as ill as I...

PEACE...
m...

top topics

join