It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afterlife FAQ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dude, If I die and go to heaven, I wouldn't come back to this # hole.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Q:Your picture (on the Web page) shows physical reality as this little blue planet, this speck of dust, the earth. In truth, physical reality comprises innumerable, vast galaxies and myriad�s of life forms.

A:I agree with you completely. Some members of my Greater Self lived all their physical world incarnations within other systems, on other planets, in the our physical universe. The picture you refer to is just a convenient way to symbolize physical and nonphysical realities within our local system.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
where is the conspiracy?

you have 3 threads that are basically one liners and you dont mention or outline any sort of conspiracy that you want to be discussed.

Digitalgrl

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ATS was a totally different place at the time I posted this. So it was allowed.

And BTS didn't exist yet either. If I had found that site recently it would've been in the spirituality forum in BTS. Might still move it there though. But if you look at the archives you will see that not all of the earlier threads were conspiracy related. Sometimes they were just about alternative topics that piqued the interests of members here.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
if you are a super mod shouldnt you know this?
and as far as other threads in here not being a conspiracy, they usually get moved and then the mods post something about proper placement.

dg

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There was a time that I was a plain member just like everyone else. In fact I think when I posted this was just around the time I became a mod. And like I told you already. ATS was different. The rules where different in those days. There were no 1-liner penalties, and the only non-conspiracy forum was chitchat.

And furthermore, if I didn't bump this thread you probably would've never seen it, and it would stay in this forum till the end of times, or till someone found it and replied to it. There are lots of similar threads like this (with one-liners) in the archives, which were started by different people. We would be busy for days if we decided to move all of them to BTS or PTS because they were not conspiracy related. Understand that please.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have an answer to some of those phenomenon such as seing beings and lights in near death expierences. The explanation is quite simple. '___'(dimethyltryptamine). This is a physcedelic tryptamine, a hallucinigen. There is a gland inside your brain known as the pineal gland, often also known as your third eye and is often linked to many metaphysical ideas. during the majority of your lifetime it produces small amounts of '___'. this all changes as your are near death. The gland suddenly releases large amounts of '___' causing hallucinations. This chemical has been linked to visual dreaming.

A study was done where '___' was given to subjects. A large majority of the subjects had hallucinations of alien ebings

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Bad Bandit! *grabs a rolled up newspaper and starts to chase*

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
www.afterlife-knowledge.com...

Check it out...

Interesting site there man.

Thanks for posting it.

DigitalGrl

If you look at the date on the 1st post you will see it is from 2003. I don't think back then ATS was all that strict on what you had to do.

As for the conspiracy side, that's simple. Most people believe you go to heaven hell or some other stuff like that. The site gives you a thought of what could be such as this.

This is what I honestly believe here, but has to do with the site.
I know for fact when you die you go to a place to await another reincarnation to finish off what you haven't learned here yet. God is real but he isn't as much of an asshole as they play out in the bible. In fact God likes homosexual people as much as he likes straight people. God looks at things you could have did and didn't.

(EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN.)

Say you have a friend over when you were 6 yrs old. You guys are playing with baby dolls/cars and your friend wanted to play with the same doll/car you were. You didn't want him to play with it so you hit him and tell him to go away.

God will look at that and say to you when you die and go.
"Why didn't you share that toy with your friend?"

Or something like that.

Anyway this is all I have to say I just wanted to say cool site Bandit.

[edit on 8/18/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Btw... The author of the FAQ, Bruce Moen is a very experienced Astral Projector. He learned it at the Monroe Institute and has had hundreds ever since.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Good link Bandit!

The author says he used "hemi-sync" audio patterns to focus his ideas on different "zones" of the afterlife. He mentions that zones 24-26 are the "hollow heavens/hells" where believers go when they die, and presumably expect to be with Jesus/Allah for eternity. He says there are people in the afterlife trying to break people out of those heaven-prisons and into zone 27 where the real party is.

He says uncodnitional love (and learning how to display it) is the real reason we exist. This framework seems to connect with other materials I have read regarding the idea of "group entities" which are collections of souls in the afterlife which work to protect their power. The point is this: If you are a one-lifer (don't believe in reincarnation) then you will probably, upon death, end up in a hollow-heaven, where things are as you epect them to be. Since the afterlife is created by our thoughts, then if we "think" ourselves into hell or heaven, that's exactly where we may go... Until we decide to evolve up and out of that heaven or hell. It's all up to us.

He also says that dreamspace is the same arena as the afterlife, and that when we dream, we are in a way "dying" for that short period of time and the afterlife can communicate with us. I have said this several times on ATS but it's nice to see someone else say it. CHECK IT: Dreaming each night is an analogue for rebirth and reincarnation. If only the one-lifers would get wise and realize this, the world cold be a much better place. When you lie down to sleep, it is as if you die. When you wake up, it is as if you are reborn. The truth is woven into our souls and our beings, not found at church.

Now considering that around 53% of the world's religions are one-life religions (Jew, Muslim, Christian) and originate from the same monotheistic one-life God, I think it is quite appropriate to discuss this information. IMO, having been raised as a one-lifer, it tends to create a psychotic, impatient type of person, in a way. If you think this life is your only go-round, you'll act more crazily. And yes, I do believe this is a conspiracy of the churches to keep us dumb and enslaved.

Anyway, great reading. I didn't see where he was selling these "hemi-sync" tapes but apparently you don't need to astrally travel or learn all that. You can focus your mind and make it so. The author says: Imagination is communication. Interesing stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If I could print it out, I would rip it up and throw it over my shoulder while shaking my head. This is pure unadulterated Cow Manure.
Who in their right mind would believe this guy (who's just after your money btw). Gullibility = Profitability

G

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Uhmm...

Give some reasons why you would think it's nonsense.. Don't just shout that it's nonsense just because it's something alien to common knowledge. They guy might be lying, fine.. But based on my own experience, and those of numerous other people that have had OOBE's and/or NDE's I can consider at least some things he has said to be accurate.

Blanket statements like yours are worthless.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
And btw... It's on a webpage. You can go to a pc with a printer and print it out.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Uhmm...

Give some reasons why you would think it's nonsense.. Don't just shout that it's nonsense just because it's something alien to common knowledge. They guy might be lying, fine.. But based on my own experience, and those of numerous other people that have had OOBE's and/or NDE's I can consider at least some things he has said to be accurate.

Blanket statements like yours are worthless.

OK firstly the author states the it is his experience and is therfore subjective.
Secondly the methods on which the experience is based do NOT give proof of an afterlife. Thirdly NDE's/ OOBE's also do not constitute proof.
There is evidence however (as has already been stated) that the brain releases hallucinogenic neurotransmitters near death (and at other times) that give the impression of another world i.e a 'real' dream. These hallucinogens give rise to very similar experiences.
Also it has been noted that different frequencies of sound, light and electromagnetism cause similar effects. I do not know at this time if these frequencies cause an increase in said chemicals - that would be interesting to find out.
So as there is a chance that these chemicals cause the experience, the chance of a real afterlife is slim. HOWEVER as there are one or two things I cant explain I dont give up hope that there is something just not as the FAQ explains it.

Also I wouldn't waste the paper and ink on printing this out just to rip it up.

G

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So what's the big deal? Every experience is subjective. Yours, mine etc...

No it doesn't. But the methods are something that anyone can replicate with enough practice. You and me included. I think it would be interesting for you to do a search on veridical NDE's, which hallucinogetic neurotransmitters surely cannot explain.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So what's the big deal? Every experience is subjective. Yours, mine etc...

No it doesn't. But the methods are something that anyone can replicate with enough practice. You and me included. I think it would be interesting for you to do a search on veridical NDE's, which hallucinogetic neurotransmitters surely cannot explain.

As I said there are things I cannot explain that make me think(hope) but as the testing on hallucingens is a big NO NO (although testing is resuming) we cannot say for sure that these chemicals do not give unexplainable results.
There are reports though that suggest use of hallucinogens cause such unexplainables, Amazonian shaman having the ability to know what was happening miles away or where a certain object was. When the chemical Harmine was first discovered it was named Telepathine because of its perceived telepathic qualities (harmine is a chemical constituent of ayahuasca, a very strong hallucinogenic brew). So as there is such evidence for hallucinogens I have to find favour with the hallucinogenic approach.

G

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud:
So as there is such evidence for hallucinogens I have to find favour with the hallucinogenic approach.

How do you explain children who recall previous lives? I think you are assuming too much.

Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation

The word suggestive, in the title, is indicative of the author's tone throughout the whole book. He tries to find deception but cannot account for the data he compiled. A number of children are able somehow to recall details of previous lives and detailed circumstances of their deaths. Birthmarks are also connected to the death from that previous life, according to some data.

Have you done any research on how chemicals can allow communication with other worlds? As I understand it, '___' is produced until puberty. Maybe children are able to see 'those who have died'?

Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story - 1991 Alexander Shulgin publishes his book, .
Tihkal: The Continuation - 1997 Shulgin describes what happened (DEA) after he published.

I'm not advocating psychoactive drugs, just pointing out that "medicine men" and hippies, might be trying to duplicate what children experience naturally, namely, an altered state of mind where they are more perceptable to other dimensions.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The Bible is clear when it describes the condition of the dead. It simply states: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all . . . Their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished . . .

The Bible explains death in familiar rather than mysterious terms. For example, it repeatedly likens dying to ‘falling asleep,’ and it describes dead people as “sleeping in death.”

This means that the dead are unable to do or feel anything. They no longer have any thoughts, nor do they remember anything. Since the dead have no conscious existence, hell cannot be a fiery place of torment where the wicked suffer after death.

Even though we cannot see them, evil spirit creatures do exist. The Bible relates that an invisible spirit person used a serpent, much as a ventriloquist uses a dummy, to communicate with the first woman, Eve, and led her to rebel against God. (genesis 3:1-5) The Bible identifies this spirit person as "the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth."

Jesus expelled demons from people, as did his disciples. These spirits are not dead ancestors, for the dead are "conscious of nothing at all." (ecclesiastes 9:5) Rather, they are the rebellious angels who were misled by Satan. Contacting them or submitting to their influence is not to be taken lightly, for they, just like their leader, Satan the Devil, would like to devour us. (1 peter 5:8) Their goal is to turn us away from the only hope for mankind.

The Bible reveals one of the methods used by Satan and his demons: "Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light." (2 corinthians 11:14) Satan would like to lull us into believing that he can offer us a better way of life.

As for reincarnation the bible states (psalms 146:4-5) "So when someone dies, the complete person is dead; there is nothing that remains alive and that could pass into another body."

Thanks...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join