It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UniBomber Quiz (Or What Makes Ted Tick)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Are you pricing shacks in Montana? TheSmokingGun recently put togehter a quiz based on the answers that Ted Kazinski gave when he took the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) which is a 557 question true / false test that measures what else - personality traits.

This quiz is 50 questions and bases your score on how close you correlated your answers with Ted.

BTW I scored a 20 (Barely normal
)
www.thesmokinggun.com...

[edit on 8/23/05 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
YOUR SCORE: 25

Thanks for matching wits with Ted Kaczynski, and feel free to take the test again. Remember, the quiz is highly unscientific (so keep telling yourself that if you scored north of 35). The Smoking Gun has no idea what your score means, but here are a few guesses:

0-10: Way too low. Probably cheated. Sign of mental illness.

11-20: You're normal. Right.

21-30: Prefers the IBM Selectric to the IBM Think Pad.

31-35: Probably pricing shacks in Montana.

36-40: Your mother and brother are starting to worry about you.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Damn...only 3 points away from normal

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I got a 16...normal.

See, Im not CRAZY...the test says so.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
``

Whew!...that was close....RANT is still the frontrunner !

...i only got a 24, so at this early stage, the best/worst i can be is a runner-up...but i expect the fast closers in the homestretch to power their way to
the top (win-place-show-money) 4 finishes.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
16. Im good old fashioned normaility personified.

How dull...

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I scored a 21. Must have been those sex questions...

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
YOUR SCORE: 11
Thanks for matching wits with Ted Kaczynski, and feel free to take the test again. Remember, the quiz is highly unscientific (so keep telling yourself that if you scored north of 35). The Smoking Gun has no idea what your score means, but here are a few guesses:

Very good quiz to check other members of ATS !!!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

YOUR SCORE: 24

I got a 24 which in my opinion means kind of crazy but not insane.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zman

YOUR SCORE: 11

Hey we got the same score!!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
i got 22. DAM IM CRAZY!!!!!!

its better than being too low where u could be mentally ill.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
22 for me too - but I had to look up what an IBM Selectric actually was tho'

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
LOL, 12 for me thank god I'm normal
, seems I was only a few off from being a cheat with a mental illness, haha.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Erm...I scored 24....

Maybe that should be a
instead?

*scurrying off into her little bunker*

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
YOUR SCORE: 25

Pro testers know how easy it is to get 'test savy'. Youc an boost your IQ score by over ten per cent, just by repeatedly taking the test.

Now that everyone's on the look out for potential 'ticking time bombs', getting the right answers on personality profiles is more important than ever, and certain more so then passing the relatively mundane 'urine analysis'. Sooner or later someone's going to start wondering what your problem is, and what they should do about you. Prepare for that day now, by learning what the 'normal' answers are.

Take it from me. I faked my way out of a 'paranoid schizophrenia' diagnosis, and into a generalized anxiety one later, when I needed welfare

PS lying and cheating on tests are not taken as signs of mental illness, but quite the contrary. Takes presence of mind to lie, so if you're lying, you must be 'sane'. Cheating is the highest sign of normalacy.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester
PS lying and cheating on tests are not taken as signs of mental illness, but quite the contrary. Takes presence of mind to lie, so if you're lying, you must be 'sane'. Cheating is the highest sign of normalacy.

Uh..actually, compulsive lying is a significant indicator of several psychiatric conditions....

Presence of mind is no guarantee of sanity.

Exhibit 1: Ted Bundy, sociopath (now known as the infinitely more politically correct "antisocial personality disorder)....

eeeek...I'm clickable!

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I got a 25, so watch out I am board line.hehe

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I scored 16. Just about in the middle of normal.

How bland is that? Makes me want to take a chain saw and a machine gun and visit a crowded mall!

I'm sorry; did I say that out loud again?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I got 26.

If I had taken the test this morning it may have been higher.

Glad I don't work in the post office.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Originally posted by GrandCourtJester

Uh..actually, compulsive lying is a significant indicator of several psychiatric conditions....

Presence of mind is no guarantee of sanity.

Exhibit 1: Ted Bundy, sociopath (now known as the infinitely more politically correct "antisocial personality disorder)....

eeeek...I'm clickable!

I wasn't speaking clinically, but thinking of the old "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintainence" book. Pirisg discovers that shrinks reward lying. The Rorshack "inkspot" test diagnosises you as 'schizophernic' if you only see inkspots. In other words you suffer from a disease that makes you see things that aren't there, if you don't see thinks that aren't there!

Speaking of serial murderers, Edmund Kemper was released from psychiatric custody when his shrinks felt he was 'cured'. He went on to commit many more murders. His last interview with his shrink was held in the hospital parking lot. Kemper had a woman's decapitated head in his drunk. His doc declared him as sane as anyone, and signed his release.

If telling people the truth actually worked, then politicians would be doing it! It's like the old saying "the wheel is crooked, but it's the only game in town". However I don't want to come off like some kind of Unibomber.

[edit on 3-9-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

top topics

join