It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe not so intelligent?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I’m sure the possibility of a sophisticated craft crash landing on our planet can’t be ruled out. It’s the cause of the crafts dissent that makes me think though. Subject matters both related, and unrelated to this would suggest that our government might have had the technology to bring down at least a few types of ETV’s. Then again they could have fallen due to unforeseen mechanical failures. When we think of the beings piloting these vehicles, we tend to forget that they are flying them in the same chaotic reality we live in. With chaos in the picture no one is immune forever. As for the long list of incidents in such a short period of time… who really knows.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Are you talking about the video, or the orig post
?

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I wonder what they expect to see when they come here?

Their perception of life must be so different, I wonder if they've existed longer than us. How do they fit into the idea of evolution?! I've never thought of that. (Personally, I believe that God made us and them, but that's not the popular opinion :-P). These are all interesting things to consider debate about.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I was talking about the original thread.

Mabey they aren’t so curious after all. If we are part of some “big plan”, and they are influencing our way of life, they may already know as much about us as they need. Then again they may not. We won’t ever really know until it’s all revealed. I wonder if they have any type of religious system. Mabey close to the same as ours. I’m open to all ideas, but I have to agree with you when you say them and us were created by God all together. It would be great if we could study them like they do us.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Until one of these alien ships cracks up in a major metropolitan area so that the entire contents spill out on a public street, the presumption is that all of them are piloted. I am leaning to the idea they wouldn't all be piloted.
Can anyone answer that conclusively?
If so, on what specific personal experience and of what authority?

If man is just learning to move away from piloted aircraft, removing pilots from harms way; one would presume that an advanced aliens were well ahead of the curve in that regard. That is unless the occupants are expendable and not of the highest inteligence. Something I more than ever inclined to believe.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Your probably right about the expendabilty part. You have to realize that a civilization that advanced has probably given way to a system of equlity through out all beings, and went with a more logical plan. The beings that are sent out to do the "dirty work" are probably well aware they are drones. We see it every day in our own nature (bees for example). We feel it's a cruel system, but they probably only see it as efficient.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join