It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just curious do we have any French or German members on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed or it appears that we have no French or German members posting on ATS. Why Is That? Anyone know?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Im austrian which means i speak german....and i also know of some french members but not exactly who

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hangover
Im austrian which means i speak german....and i also know of some french members but not exactly who

Well I speak some German too but that does not make me German. I also speak some French also does not make me French and then speak Spanish yet I am not Spanish.

I was just curious why they never seem to identify themselves when members discuss their countries. I can understand the French they tend not to like anyone other then their own countryman, just why I do not know!

BTW How do you know they are french or german if you do not know who they are?

[edit on 8/22/2005 by shots]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Im only part German. I speak japanese sometimes though

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Same, I'm half German as well. To answer your question, who knows, there no doubt are some but i suppose that most people here are from English speaking nations.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Fully qualified german aboard ATS!
And if I remember it correctly I am sure there have to be some more

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
er...i'm 100% pure breed italian...if that makes any diffrence..and i saw some french people around..dont remember exactly who, but there were a few..

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi im german but i dont post much as im more the lurker type of guy

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well...my first language is french and I post on here once in a while!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Just curious do we have any French or German members on ATS

One thing I have noticed or it appears that we have no French or German members posting on ATS. Why Is That? Anyone know?

I think we scared most of them off after the Iraqi invasion/Freedom Fries incident...

Seriously, I know of some French members who used to be here, don't know of any offhand in real recent memory though, but I'm sure we've got them.... Prior to her posting of some rather controversial info, NansDesmichaels was one such member.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I know of two german members, Dacruz and AtheiX.

And it's a huge community, so I would expect there to be some French members and probably lots more German members than the two I mentioned.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes I am german dude

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz
Yes I am german dude

Dacruz

Can I ask you a question? Why is that we see no input when stories are submitted in the news section, that have German involvement? It would be nice to get a view point from your perspective.

It also would be nice to see a French perspective, but I doubt that will ever happen, they for some reason seem to be loners and they have very few French papers that print anything in English which also makes it hard to get a French perspective. The same seems to be common with the German Media for some odd reason, that is why I am asking. Thanks

[edit on 8/24/2005 by shots]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
...Why is that we see no input when stories are submitted in the news section, that have German involvement? It would be nice to get a view point from your perspective.

Hi shots!

My personal answer is this: Because I don't spend much time here anymore. But I could try to participate in the next posts with political german involvement as content.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz

Hi shots!

My personal answer is this: Because I don't spend much time here anymore. But I could try to participate in the next posts with political german involvement as content.

Cool it would be nice if you did that. Perhaps you can help Deny our Ignorance when it comes to our perspective on the German government.

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hello from France

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hang on a minute........when did they start allowing french people to join?.....

lol..joking......

i think there probably are a few french members but there all at the 2005 xmas 'Surrendering Championships'...?

lol,lol,lol.......sorry,sorry,sorry.

new topics

top topics

join