It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican promoted priest despite warnings of sex abuse, records show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
DALLAS - (KRT) - The Vatican promoted a U.S. priest through its international diplomatic corps despite high-level warnings in the 1990s that he had sexually abused a girl, according to interviews and records.

The case is believed to be the first in which the Vatican has been found harboring an abuser in its ranks. In a message to American Catholic leaders during last year's abuse crisis, Pope John Paul II said: "There is no place in the priesthood or religious life for those who would harm the young."

www.centredaily.com...

Can't these guys keep their f**king d*cks in their pants?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nope. Why would they? They can do whatever they want and not get in trouble. Hell, when they were caught raping little boys, less than 5% were actually punished by law! The other 95% were hushed hushed.

Also, the church? They defrocked what? 10 out of over 300 preists who were caught/known child rapers?

Of course, one excuse for them is all the nuns are old and ugly. If they had hotter nuns wouldn't have to rape little kids.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Uggggggghhhhh.

I'm so disgusted by stories like this.

(not to the post, just the subject of the post)

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It is disgusting and very sad it is also a part of reality, ignoring it does not change the fact it is happening or that it is relevant.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There is such an Evil connected with the
Vatican.

Least we forget during WW11 how they helped some of the Nazi's leave Germany, provided them with new documents, money etc... Did anybody ever think they would change?

I wonder how many of them became Catholic Priests??
I can't get any pictures, of some of those older priests living in the Vatican. I have tried to match their faces up with missing Nazi war criminals.

Murder is not uncommon at the Vatican. They always investigate things on their own. Since when have they become the POLICE.

No police allowed inside the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Another link in respect to the subject at hand...

www.skeptictank.org...

new topics

top topics

join