It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Americans flew with "Air Bin Laden" flight transporting Bin Laden family members to Saudi Ara

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.waynemadsenreport.com...

Four Americans flew with "Air Bin Laden" flight transporting Bin Laden family members to Saudi Arabia nine days after 911. The post-911 domestic flights of Bin Laden family members out of the United States with the sanction of the Bush White House were not the only instances where Americans have flown with the family that spawned "Al Qaeda" leader Osama Bin Laden.
WMR has obtained a passenger list from a September 20, 2001 Aero Services private charter flight from Le Bourget Airport, north of Paris, to Geneva, and on to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (King Abdulaziz International Airport-OEJN). On the list are a number of Bin Ladens, as well as four Americans, including a Los Angeles Police Department officer named Jason Blum who flew to Le Bourget from Los Angeles.
A previous list provided to Sen. Frank Lautenberg showed Mr. Blum departing from the Bin Laden party in Boston.The newly obtained list shows he accompanied the Bin Ladens to Paris Le Bourget. The other three Americans on the passenger list are J.P. Buonono, Joseph Allen Wyka and Ricardo V. Pascetta. Because of these discrepancies, it is not certain whether the destination information as stated on the lists in accurate. In addition, two Bin Ladens with U.S. citizenship were also on the charter flight: Khalil Sultan Binladen and Badr Ahmed Bin Laden. A British citizen, Akberali [sic] Moawalla [sic], identified by French intelligence as the same Akbar Moawala (the Tanzanian in the French intelligence report below regarding SICO and Fluor Corp.), was also on the flight. A Brazilian, Yemeni, and Indonesian were on the same flight. A Saudi diplomatic passport holder named Kholoud Osama Kurdi accompanied the passengers to Jeddah. What is significant about Mr. Kurdi is that the Bush administration claimed the Saudi flights were purely "private" in nature. Shafig Bin Laden, who had attended a Washington, DC meeting of the Carlyle Group at the Ritz Carlton Hotel on the morning of September 11 (George H. W. Bush and James Baker were present at the same meeting the day before), left the charter flight in Geneva, one of the centers for George H. W. Bush's international slush funds.
The parties arriving at Le Bourget for the onward flight to Geneva and Jeddah flew from Los Angeles International, Dulles International, Boston Logan, and Orlando International.

If they had company, why make up the story?

[edit on 22-8-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well that is news to me I guess is a lot more that we still have not found out about the mysterious events following after 9/11 and members of the Royal and Bin laden family.

"Air Bin laden" I wonder how come not body here has posted anything like this before.

Unless the line was not a very popular one but only between certain groups.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just a little something i stumbled upon, Marge. I thought it was worth posting it.

I wouldnt have beleived it but i thought the passenger list made it credible enough.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well it has to be credible I see nobody coming to rebut it.

I find interesting that nobody came with this one earlier.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well it has to be credible I see nobody coming to rebut it.

I find interesting that nobody came with this one earlier.

Actually what we really need is a research group to take a hard look at the Carlyle group. Carlyle is controlled by Saudi's and Bin ladens family was indirectly involved in fronting teh capital Dubya's first commercial venture Arabusto Oil.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well after a short search I came out with this, "Air bin laden" was not an airline in their names but that is the name they tag to the flights that the bin landen family took out of the US.

Now I maybe wrong but I could not find much on the matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Marg, they simply called it "Air Bin Laden" in reference to that family's flight out of the United States, i beleive.

They, (BinLadens) supposedly left the United States alone. Now it seems that they were accompanied by 4 Americans.
All reports said the planes only carried the Bin Ladens.
It may not be a big deal, but it may.
Why were those Americans on board? Why was that hidden?
Who were they?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well I found this link and it seems that nobody took responsibility for the departure or authorization of the family to leave and is not mention of the 4 other passengers.

This very interesting

AIR BIN LADEN....Remember those flights shortly after 9/11 that gathered up members of the bin Laden family and spirited them quickly out of the country? Who authorized those flights, anyway?
A few weeks ago, Richard Clarke testified to Congress about this:
The request came to me, and I refused to approve it. I suggested that it be routed to the FBI and that the FBI look at the names of the individuals who were going to be on the passenger manifest and that they approve it or not. I spoke with the — at the time — No. 2 person in the FBI, Dale Watson, and asked him to deal with this issue. The FBI then approved...the flight.

Today, Alexander Bolton reports in The Hill that Clarke has, um, clarified his previous statement:

It didn't get any higher than me. On 9-11, 9-12 and 9-13, many things didn't get any higher than me. I decided it in consultation with the FBI....I take responsibility for it. I don't think it was a mistake, and I'd do it again.

This from March 26, 2004
It seems that nobody has even taken the time to do anything about the information and just has gone in the background away from inquiry.

www.washingtonmonthly.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I still do not understand why they were allowed to leave the country???

I know the official answer was for their safety, but I think that smells like BS! You mean to tell me that instead of letting them leave the country the government couldn't have put them on the top floors of a 5 star hotel with an armed police or secret service security detail until it all got sorted out

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why they were allowed to leave the country?

Because the bin laden family the Royal family and the bush family has been friends and business partner for a long time.

The investigation into this allegations has been turned cold.

new topics

top topics

join