It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if u were allowed to go into one specific section of area 54

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
where would u wanna go? by that i mean would u go to the:
• spaceship?
• see a live alien?
• read there documents?
• there test facilities?
• etc. etc.

•• And if u can sit down with the top honcho there and ask him 5 questions that they promised to answer truthfully (yes i know its far fetched) what would they be?

this is also assuming that they would let u go after they did, cause in real life who knows what would happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Area 51 you mean? I'd go to Papoose Mountain and find the flip up hangers built into the mountain.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You probably mean area 51, not 54...

But anyway, I'm playing the game... There are my answers:

1. The place I'd most likely go is where I could see a real alien alive, with all the risks involved: shock (even knowing where you go, it could be shocking), that thing like in Independance Day when the grey "hypnotizes" the president (is it the president??),... I'd go there because seeing a spaceship doesn't involve it is from outer space: it can be earth manufactured and beyond known technology, or simply earth manufactured but unable to do what "real outer space UFOs" do...

2. Here we go for the 5 questions (and I'd do that in this order, because they promised to answer truthfully, even if it is far fetched):

Q1: Since when exactly the military and/or governement became aware of the extraterrestrials presence and/or visitations, and attributed those sightings to them?
This question will help to understand all of the history of ufology, sightings and reports, and can highlight greatly a few other points in other questions, even if those questions are answered by a no. Read ahead.

Q2: Provided they exist and visit earth to such a scale as mentioned sometimes in literacy and conspiracy related chats/forums and others, since when black projects and underground staff are working on/with aliens or their machines?
You see the interest of Q1. Furthermore, without even naming such projects, an answer to this question will also bring a lot of truths. If even the answer would be that such projects don't exist, the 3 next questions have a different role, but still are worth being asked.

Q3. To what extent the scientific military community has been able to understand and/or reverse engineer crafts as described by witnesses, would they have been retireved from crashes or acquired fully functional by any other method?

Q4. To what extent has the government or any military agency or program or any other "black project" team established contact with those beings?

Q5. What are the present plans of the people in knowledge, black projects or official military or government people, about releasing the truth to the people and why those plans?

I think those questions, even if I admit that they are not just "ininteresting" questions like "are they dangerous?" or "do they abduct us?" or "did they build the pyramids?" but are rather quite open questions, I think those questions can really bring the most of the truth to the surface (even for just one person in your hypothesis).

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i would probaly want to go into the bathroom so i could set up lots of little electronic spiders with uber small cameras to infiltrate the whole base

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Straight to the dancefloor! After about 4 hours I'd make my way to the chill-out room and try to shmooze a VIP bracelet.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's funny how some people started claiming that Area 52 was the new Area 51 awhile ago, and now it's at Area 54
. On the history channel or some program I saw a few years back, it was explained that the origin of the name was the result of the United States being divided into "Areas", and that the test facility known as Area 51 just so happened to be located in the 51st area. "Area 54" may be meaningless.

But anyway, back to the question...

If I had the opportunity to interact with the alien and it wasn't kept in some sort of holding cage, I'd probably choose that. Otherwise I'd want to see the spaceship. Sure you can learn more from the documents but who could choose a piece of paper over an alien craft?

I'd ask the official:

1.) How long have aliens been coming to Earth?

2.) What has been their degree of influence?

3.) Do they have any plans for humans or the Earth in the future?

4.) What is the truth about the top conspiracies in the world? (JFK, Roswell...etc)

5.) Where are we currently with our level of technology, and was it all our own progress?

[edit on 22-8-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think it would be difficult to come face to face with a Grey. I think it would be a challenge to communicate with, unless communication is made with the mind only. With all the information and documentation floating around, has it desensitized us? Do you think you would be disappointed or afraid of what you saw? If I couldn't communicate with the Grey, I would want to see their new energy sources.

TOP 5:

1) Did they create us or are they distant travelers?

2) How many different species of these beings are there?

3) How many underground bases has the black budget paid for?

4) What technologies come from direct 'alien' influence?

5) Are they here helping or are they running the show now?

Keep in mind this is only the top 5, I'm sure all of us could write some nice literature on what we would ask.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If you were lucky enough in this fantasy to be invited to one section you wouldn't get many questions answered as they would all be on the need to know basis. You might only be able to get into the waste removal division. They could tell you they remove waste (the how would be Top Secret as well as what is in the waste). You could ask away all of those questions listed above but since it isn't their department they would have no official idea what goes on around the base outside their restricted area of removing trash.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Straight to the Snack Shack....

The guy running the base snack place is kind of like the bar tender of the only pub in a small town... He'll know EVERYTHING....

Aside from that, the hangar housing the ships of course!

[edit on 24-8-2005 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

join