It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Files episode tonight (8/22) !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Did anyone here record the show? If so can someone convert it to an mpeg or avi file for me?
I get the history channel here, but the UFO special wasn't shown in my area. Funny... seeing as I usually get stuff like that where I live. O well.

Word, i live on the otherside of the world so we dont go no History channel and would like to see it

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Don't feel so bad , I don't even think Stanton Friedman gets the History Channel and he's been on every UFO Files episode that I've seen.

Edit: My spelling!

So he is on T.V. and can't even see or comment on the show until 4-6 weeks for the History Channel to send him a copy or hopefully someone will get him one sooner! Because the last two episodes of UFO Files have been very GREAT and Informative!

Much better than the first few few episodes of UFO Files from the first season!

And there is another New Episode next Monday too ! When UFOs Arrive

[edit on 23-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
I have it on authoritative source---personally hearing it from a CIA historian discussing recently declassified material---that some UFO reports which were not explained well by the government many years ago were in fact cover-ups. Cover-ups of classified aircraft. He could discuss U-2 sightings---which surprisngly could in fact look very different from what you suppose and said that they accounted for some "classic" UFO cases.

Presumably there are similar situations now. I feel that there is very likely a classified successor to SR-71 with a delta wing. There may be two different recon craft---a slow speed "big black triangle" flying at low altitude and a high speed black delta with a mission closer to the SR-71s.

Cheney could have been briefed on these.

Cheney's actions however appear to indicate that he is entirely focused on Earthbound issues.

If I were to hear that ET aliens were there and a significant threat, I wouldn't waste resources on Saddam.

of course, you're assuming that saddam posed an actual threat to us....and that we didn't use the guise of a threat from WMD's in order to gain control of oil fields, etc...

if we suppose for a moment that the threat saddam posed to the u.s. was fabricated, then those "resources" we currently have in iraq, in actuality, are affecting certain special interest groups in a POSITIVE way.

and, i agree with you that cheney could have indeed been briefed on the BBD's...however, we don't know what, if any, relation there is between the BBD's and extra-terrestrial craft. and the extent of these briefings, whether they involve just sightings, or in depth information on reverse-engineering of these craft from "off-earth" technology, we will probably never know.

in short, while you may be correct that cheney was briefed on "ordinary" matters, those very subjects could also carry EXTRAordinary facets.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hi everyone.i am writing from my college lab.I will get my pc next month.

IMO these latest ufo programmes are another sign that the beast is comming.I fell sad that all aliens are fulfilling the revelations meaning everything is already written.If disclosure was supposed to happen then the U.S govt would be the last govt to do so.ENd times are comming

ps:i wish the galactic federation or good saurians abduct me.i want to meet them

[edit on 23-8-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I wrote and received a letter from Dick Cheney just before Bush's re-election. He stated that he appreciated hearing my views on UFOs and ETs!

I will keep that letter for ever. I was shocked.

Can you share that ?

I'd like to see what you said or asked ,and how he responded.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I watched it last night as well. Excellent episode, and I cant wait to see what's to come from UFO Files.

It's good to see they've improved the show from last season.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'll record the next one, I only saw like the last 20 minutes of it yesterday.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I will say that the current season of UFO files is taking a decidely more assertive "investigative reporting" slant on the issue. Rather than trying to be a debunking or propagandizing show, the current shows actually explain what is known and look at what is consistent or inconsistent with the official government positions on these things. They're also adding some information that may have already been known to ufologists, but is not part of the mainstream information. Maybe they're doing more than web searches for material?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It was a better show than most and there were the occasional notes that where interesting. Unfortunately I heard the word "Alleged" far too much. That is troublesome. I can allege anyone on this board said or did anything and not have to back it up. That is a dismissal of factual account and amounts to hearsay. When I hear the words UFO'ologitsts suggest.., that also leaves me flat.

It would be great if these shows or documentaries could hire some truly independant investigators to cut through all the allegations and seperate fact from fiction. It would be great to get more conclusions instead of perpetuate more speculation.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't have a copy of the letter I sent Cheney. But I have the letter he sent me. I sent him a very long detailed letter. If I had a scanner I'd scan it and post it.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I found the show to be highly informative. It touched on the 'Battle of LA', the DC flyover in '53 but the part I thought was the most interesting was the meeting between Johnson and his war cabinet the day after the 'Kecksburg' crash. They showed actual film of the meeting. Then there was the connection with the Kennedy's, John and Robert. But the most interesting part of the story was the connection between Bush Sr., Chenny and Rumsfeld and their long time envolvement in all things secret. Like the commentator said in last nights show,"If anyone in American Government knows what is going on with the UFO situation, it is those three." Thing is now with Bush Jr, they are still in power and control the info.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I caught the midnight replay of it. Everyone is correct in saying that the History channel is taking a more aggressive approach to the topic. They spent more time talking about the current administration then I thought they would.

Quick question, who owns the History Channel???

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi guys and gals ! Thanks for sharing some info on last nights UFS Show.
I have to wait to receive it so I appreciate all your tidbits of info.

Thanks Again !

Dallas

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Enjoyed the show... very informative. Amazing to note what names kept cropping up and that they are still "running the show" !! Kinda frightening !
Would love to get my hands on the video mentioned concerning the Holloman AFB. Does anyone know of any good links etc to this subject?

gangster45 : Here is a link to the corporate site of The History Channel, outlining who the owners are....
www.historychannel.com...
Its a joint venture with The Hearst Corporation, ABC & NBC.

Look forward to next weeks show.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Follow up....
Check out The Hearst Corporation website www.hearstcorp.com...
....especially this link...
www.hearstcorp.com...
Richard P. Malloch : President : Hearst Business Media
He began his career as a member of the policy staff to the assistant secretary of the U.S. Department of Energy in Washington, D.C.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow very interesting stuff

Top execs all elite communication industry people. Quite a resume' on all of them. You never know who knows who in todays business.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The History Channel is owned by A&E Television Networks.

On a side note... I emailed Holloman AFB about the UFO landing there in 1973. Here's what they said:

"I checked with our History office and below is their answer on UFO
landings at Holloman. Please let me know if we can be of further
assistance."

"The 49th Fighter Wing History Office has no records of a UFO landing
in 1973. We don't have any documents, photographs, or film to verify a UFO
incident took place. I also conducted a records search through the Air
Force Historical Research Agency at Maxwell AFB, AL, and they do not
have any records for any UFO landings at Holloman AFB."

BS. I doubt they would have kept written records of the event anyway. If they did, I'm sure they're locked away the Pentagons basement some where...

[edit on 23-8-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
The History Channel is owned by A&E Television Networks.

On a side note... I emailed Holloman AFB about the UFO landing there in 1973. Here's what they said:

"I checked with our History office and below is their answer on UFO
landings at Holloman. Please let me know if we can be of further
assistance."

"The 49th Fighter Wing History Office has no records of a UFO landing
in 1973. We don't have any documents, photographs, or film to verify a UFO
incident took place. I also conducted a records search through the Air
Force Historical Research Agency at Maxwell AFB, AL, and they do not
have any records for any UFO landings at Holloman AFB."

BS. I doubt they would have kept written records of the event anyway. If they did, I'm sure they're locked away the Pentagons basement some where...

lol exactly...while they didn't lie (because those records undoubtedly are NOT in the history office, historical research agency, or anywhere in the "open"), i'm sure the records exist somewhere....deep underground!

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Anyone who watched and enjoyed this episode should read the following article. I found it very interesting.

www.earthfiles.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join